✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

EMAs 2005

Nettie

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a chance to watch the Talk performance and all I could say while watching was:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

Seriously, over and over again. That performance was absolutely amazing and I just about fell over when Jonny went into the middle. You all know I'm a huge Will fan but when Jonny came out, I wanted to jump him. He looked so cute! Also, I was half expecting Chris to come out and perform in his underoos. That would have been hilarious!

Anyway, that was simply amazing. The band was great, THE CROWD was great too! I recall the VMAs in the States and their performance was given only a lukewarm reception. It seemed like they were just thrown on there and the crowd was too blinded by the hip hop stars' bling to notice the greatness that was in front of them. Bastards...the state of music in my country is awful and way too wrapped up in the rappers and their bling! I have never seen the fans here react the way that those fans did!

I give up, I'm moving to Europe!

This article kind of scares me.. Sick of each other? But what about Chris and Jonny - are they sick of each other' date=' too?! It didn't seem like that at the awards :wink3: It's just a weird combination - Chris and Will, Jonny and Guy :confused:[/quote']

I thought exactly the same when I read it...

Yeah, I'm sure it was just an argument :)

And I just thought about it a bit longer - I thought the article meant the hotel itself, but Chris and Will attended the party at the Ritz BAR.. Guy and Jonny were probably tired and went to sleep instead of partying in the bar with the other bands, there's nothing wrong about that :)

Yeah, usually Guy and Jonny are the party kings :wink3:

Well, but they had a gig the day before and a gig the day after.. And as far as I know, Jonny and Guy don't have that many friends in the music business - at least not was many as many as Chris and Will. So maybe Chris and Will just wanted to be there because they were both friends with Dave Grohl and some others.. Who knows :rolleyes:

All four of those guys are always jerking reporters chains, anyways. My mom couldn't stop laughing when she watched their interview with me. She goes "Does that reporter lady know that they're messing with her?" Chris saying they're just there for the cake, etc etc. It was probably them getting asked some obnoxious question and therefore giving an obnoxious answer.

And really, I've been best friends with some people for almost 12 years now. They're starting to get on me tits too! :lol:

sorry if im late sayin this, but when i kno they performed Talk, I WAS FREAKIN OUT!!! FAV SONG EVA!! COLDPLAY RULES!!!! I LOVE EM!!!!! and that Chris adn Borat thing is totally hilarious....i hope its not a true argument....i bet its rehearsed.... I WANNA SEE IT AGAIN! does anyoen hav the vid of teh performance?