✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

War Child - Hope

Hicksy

I strongly urge as many of you as possible to go out and buy this album if nothing else but to contribute to a very worthy charity. I can already tell you that it is not the best album in the world but does have a few gems and and charity based for kids gets my thumbs up so please support it if you have any spare cash.

Hicksy :)

Hey, I heard that there's a new travis song in the album. Can't remember the name of the song... I think it's "beautiful occupation", or something like that. What's the travis song like? Crap, average or cool?

Oh, and I heard that there's also new tracks from avril lavigne, moby and david bowie in the album. Well, why don't you just tell me what do you think of each track?

Ironically I think the David Bowie track is the best on the album - I like it a lot

Avril lavigne - cover of Knockin on Heaven's Door = good not fantastic (she has better b-sides)

New Travis Song - good

New Moby track - good

some of the other tracks - POOR

I would say that the four above are the most obvious choices for best tracks of the the album

Like I said before it's not the best thing ever but it is for a good cause and any cause that supports children is alright by me :)

Like I said before it's not the best thing ever but it is for a good cause and any cause that supports children is alright by me

You're totally right. I want to buy this album, but they're not selling it here in brazil... :( And i don't have enough money to import the album, so, I guess i'll have to download it on kazaa... but it makes me fell guilty, cause i won't be helping the lil' kids... Aaaarrgh! :x

some of the tracks look pretty decent, I love the travis track, its straight to the point, the lyrics are well understood, even though its super-simplistic...

I ain't heard the rest of it, but i'll probably grab a copy at the shop tomorrow, and you should all get it, its for a good cause! fork out the pennies :P

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
I strongly urge as many of you as possible to go out and buy this album if nothing else but to contribute to a very worthy charity. I can already tell you that it is not the best album in the world but does have a few gems and and charity based for kids gets my thumbs up so please support it if you have any spare cash.

Hicksy :)

Done :)