April 21, 200323 yr I strongly urge as many of you as possible to go out and buy this album if nothing else but to contribute to a very worthy charity. I can already tell you that it is not the best album in the world but does have a few gems and and charity based for kids gets my thumbs up so please support it if you have any spare cash. Hicksy :)
April 24, 200323 yr Hey, I heard that there's a new travis song in the album. Can't remember the name of the song... I think it's "beautiful occupation", or something like that. What's the travis song like? Crap, average or cool? Oh, and I heard that there's also new tracks from avril lavigne, moby and david bowie in the album. Well, why don't you just tell me what do you think of each track?
April 24, 200323 yr Author Ironically I think the David Bowie track is the best on the album - I like it a lot Avril lavigne - cover of Knockin on Heaven's Door = good not fantastic (she has better b-sides) New Travis Song - good New Moby track - good some of the other tracks - POOR I would say that the four above are the most obvious choices for best tracks of the the album Like I said before it's not the best thing ever but it is for a good cause and any cause that supports children is alright by me :)
April 25, 200323 yr Like I said before it's not the best thing ever but it is for a good cause and any cause that supports children is alright by me You're totally right. I want to buy this album, but they're not selling it here in brazil... :( And i don't have enough money to import the album, so, I guess i'll have to download it on kazaa... but it makes me fell guilty, cause i won't be helping the lil' kids... Aaaarrgh! :x
April 28, 200323 yr some of the tracks look pretty decent, I love the travis track, its straight to the point, the lyrics are well understood, even though its super-simplistic... I ain't heard the rest of it, but i'll probably grab a copy at the shop tomorrow, and you should all get it, its for a good cause! fork out the pennies :P
September 28, 200323 yr woah cool :cool: didn't know about this album..must check it out at library other songs poor? who else is on the album...this isn't one of those pavorotti albums is it?
September 28, 200323 yr beautiful occupation is on the war child peace cd. is the war child hope cd different from the war child peace cd? i say. get the hardcore sounds for animals rights cd!!! all profits go to toronto animal rights society... good songs on there too..anti flag, propaghandi, strike anywhere...a whole bunch of punk songs.
January 22, 200818 yr I strongly urge as many of you as possible to go out and buy this album if nothing else but to contribute to a very worthy charity. I can already tell you that it is not the best album in the world but does have a few gems and and charity based for kids gets my thumbs up so please support it if you have any spare cash. Hicksy :) Done :)
Create an account or sign in to comment