✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tour Presale Lottery E-Mail

ColdplayerKat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a new theory.. :idea2: since the NJ/NY venues go on general sale on my BIRTHDAY.. someone.. something out there is totally reserving 2 kick ass seats for me out there.. and is just waiting for my birthday to give me the most awesomest birthday surprise ever!!!!

:lol:

Damn it...no e-mail here either...I'm seriously considering not even trying for general sale now. For the Twisted Logic tour, I was lucky enough to get pre-sale tickets (and pretty decent seats at that), but I'm convinced that with the general sale, I'll get shafted and end up with crappy seats. Oh well...they will be playing pretty much the same songs as the Twisted Logic tour since they haven't released a new album between then and now, you think?

I really can't believe that they are embarking on another tour after touring so much this summer/fall....its going to be something like 10 months straight on the road for them. That Chris and his perfectionist attitude =P I just hope the guys aren't exhausted and quarreling by the end of it.

Yea' date=' I'm one of the few who actually got it. I got the orlando presale. But I am gonna get 4 tickets, hopefully floor. If not enough people want to go with me, I could always sell one, maybe 2 of my tickets. Interested? I would give you a fair price.[/quote']

:o :stunned: :o Oh my lord Jesus almighty clockspolitiks i would owe you my life if you could sell one or two or whatever! My eyes even get watery with the mere thought! :lol:

I'd definitely be interested on buying a tix or two from you if you don't need them! :)