✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tour Presale Lottery E-Mail

ColdplayerKat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha lmao you saying 'you can do it' reminded me of that geico commercial..anyone with me? :/

..sorry for the off topicness

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! YEAH, BABY!!!

...YOU CAN DO IIIIIT!!

OK... being that I am a member at both the coldplaying.com and coldplay.com forums, I can officially tell you that NO ONE has received an email for PHILLY as of now... (that I know of...) and that people are saying they MIGHT arrive sometime before 10 AM EST for the ticketmaster coldplay.com presale...

I hope this is reliable information because I signed up for the Philly gig and have heard NOTHING about people receiving emails for it... any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh definitely... I am from Binghamton, NY and signed up for the Philly gig... so far I have heard nothing on people receiving those e-mails... I have family down in Philly that are dying to go to Coldplay with me, so this would be a treat... especially winning the lottery tickets!

Even if they sent an email saying that you didn't qualify... at least it would be something...

Or what if a major scalping ring got all of the e-mails?!?!

:huh:

:stunned: :stunned: that would eb HORRIBLE!!!!

Swim... stop getting people's hopes up!

You have done this on the coldplay.com forums as well... NO ONE knows if they have been sent or not! We need to be patient and wait it out until official word is passed along!

Right now, no one knows about Philly or Seattle... lets all sit and relax until tomorrow!