Tour Presale Lottery E-Mail

ColdplayerKat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck this.

I hate it.

I'm so tired of looking in my email accounts for a goddamn thing from Coldplay.com. Can't we just have something that doesn't toy around with us? Like... fill out a survey about Coldplay if you want a presale and everyone who deserves to go to a show gets to go. The end. None of this toying around.

Gr. I'm just frustrated.

PRE-SALES THAT START ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH 10AM* AND END ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20TH 5PM*

26-Jan Vancouver, BC GM Place

25-Feb Houston, TX Toyota Center

26-Feb Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

25-Mar East Rutherford, NJ Continental Airlines Arena

26-Mar Uniondale, NY Nassau Coliseum

Do you think that they will send out these e-mails later than all the others with presales that start on Thursday morning? I'm waiting for the NJ one myself and have yet to hear anything...but apparently, no one has yet for that show that I know of...

where did you get this message? i hope it's true.

If anyone has a spare password for Louisville or would be ordering two tickets for me I'd really appreciate it. Just send me a message. I'm so pissed that I didn't think to register. I didn't figure they could FIND Louisville on a map less even play here!

If you don't get an email you're not getting presale.

You can't get a password from someone. It's specific to each and every person. Once that unique password is used by the person it was emailed to, for them to obtain tickets, it becomes null and void.

I wish these people would stop joining here and asking for the code. C'mon. :dozey:

Alright, if we don't get an email by 12 midnight tonight (37 minutes away from me....) does that mean we can count ourselves out? Or are they going to keep sending them up until the time that tickets go on sale?

This is lame. Does anyone know? I really don't have the energy at the moment to go surfing around the internet to figure it out.

They'll ask you for the password that they email to you. This will take you to a page, once it's verified I guess, that is "holding" your number of requested seats and for the requested show. You can't use to the password to change the number of tickets or the venue.

So unless you get an email saying "Congrats" then the presale tomorrow isn't applicable.

This is making me so pissed. :lol: