✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tour Presale Lottery E-Mail

ColdplayerKat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All kidding aside, I do too...

I hope we all get great tickets, too. I feel like the few of us here in this thread all got completely screwed (and lots more people, but I was hoping at least ONE of us would get something! :( )

I've been to Mohegan Sun for live shows. It's not made for an act like Coldplay. At all. I think the biggest "performer" they've had there is Clay Aiken. Why they can't get the TD Banknorth Garden, I don't know. I sat in the VERY last row of the Mohegan Sun arena, up against the wall, ultimate nosebleed seat. It sucked. Royally.

You can't stand when you're up there or you'll tip forward and die. I didn't even watch the concert because I was so horrified (I have height induced anxiety :o )

Urgh.

I have a Kodak Easyshare and it takes as much video as your camera's memory card can hold. With sound. It's great, and the videos are pretty good quality.

I'm probably going to be getting a new one this Christmas though. I don't know why, I don't really need one. Nor do I REALLY want a new one. But my parents are like at a loss as to what to get me (I told them I don't want anything, I think they're a bit freaked out?!?!) and well.. I'm not going to say NO to a new one...

Anyways. yeah. Kodak Easyshare something or other. Nice camera.

yeah.. another problem is battery life.. i think i may have to get a nother battery too.. its died on me at too many crucial moments..

an_cat, i was looking into the kodak easyshare.. how are the pictures on that? are they clear? ive heard about the video features.