• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone get this?

__

US and Canadian Pre Sale Information

Thank you for registering for tickets in the coldplay.com pre-sale lottery

Congratulations...Your request for tickets has been randomly selected to be part of the pre-sale allocation. All you now have to do is go ahead and confirm your purchase by following the instructions below.

Please follow these instructions:

- Remember the venue you requested tickets for and the quantity you selected

- Check the pre-sale date for your venue below, some start on Thursday and some start on Saturday

- Once you have found the venue and pre-sale start day and time visit http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/806431 and when the pre-sale opens you will be prompted for your UNIQUE code which is:

- Once you enter the code you will be presented with the tickets request page, all you then need to do is confirm and pay

- Your unique code is valid for the venue you pre-selected and for the number of tickets you pre-selected, please do not try to use it for any

other venue or ticket amount otherwise it may become invalid. Please do not try to pass this code on to anyone else for money as it will be

cancelled.

- This is not a first come first server pre-sale, we have held your requested allocation of tickets for your requested venue

- Please note however that you have until 5pm (local time) on the 18th and the 20th to confirm your purchase for the pre-sales otherwise

the hold on your tickets will cease and they will go back into the general sale.

PRE-SALES THAT START ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH 10AM* AND END ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH 5PM*:

25-Jan Seattle, WA Key Arena

30-Jan Sacramento, CA ARCO Arena

31-Jan Oakland, CA Oakland Arena

1-Feb San Jose, CA HP Pavilion @ San Jose

19-Feb Denver, CO Pepsi Center

20-Feb Omaha, NE Qwest Center

22-Feb Detroit, MI Palace Of Auburn Hills

23-Feb Louisville, KY Freedom Hall

27-Feb Oklahoma City, OK Ford Center

2-Mar Washington, DC MCI Center

20-Mar Cleveland, OH The Quicken Loans Arena

22-Mar Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

30-Mar Chicago, IL United Center

3-Apr Manchester, NH Verizon Wireless Arena

4-Apr Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena

6-Apr Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center

PRE-SALES THAT START ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH 10AM* AND END ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20TH 5PM*

26-Jan Vancouver, BC GM Place

25-Feb Houston, TX Toyota Center

26-Feb Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

25-Mar East Rutherford, NJ Continental Airlines Arena

26-Mar Uniondale, NY Nassau Coliseum

*This time is local time to the venue

TROUBLE WITH YOUR CODES:

If anyone has difficulty using their password, we recommend the following action:

a) Ensure you are using the code for the correct show;

b) Ensure you are trying to purchase no more than the tickets authorized to you (this was set by you in the lottery process)

c) Ensure the unique code is being entered exactly as it appears (codes are case sensitive);

d) If you are copying/pasting the password, ensuring that there is no space that was copied at the beginning or end of the password.

For customer support click here

http://www.coldplay.com

Yeah. Everyone got that. It's just something they sent out if you're registered' date=' I guess. It means nothing important, don't worry.[/quote']

No...not everyone got that...that means she won the lottery!!

Question...the Orlando, Fl presale starts on December 13th.....so how would that work??? Or do I just wait....someone please tell me.... :D

do you think they send the emails about you winning the lottery at different times..cause ok i signed up for 2 shows with 2 emails and the show i cant really make it to i won the lottery but do you think i still have a chance getting it with the other email or would it have come already? :/