✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHERES THE TALK VIDEO ALREADY

clocks-politik

Haha!! Coldplay do treat us well...airing it here for us on tuesday....happy days!!

Im told the video will be in black and white and wont just be the band playin instruments...like in most vids...take from that what you will....but dont hold me to it...my source is an Evertonian...wouldnt trust him as far as i could throw him...unreliable bastards lol

Mike

^ Hahaha!! :D

I just wanna take this opportunity and remind everyone how much MTV and VH1 suck. I know that I will have to be up at f***ing dawn to see the "Talk" video because that's the only time they play videos. My fellow Americans, we need to move!!!!!!

yea i hate vh1 and mtv... they never show videos... Anyone remember that channel The box? i only had it for like 2 years but it played videos non stop and you could call in and request a video and it would be shown within the next 5 videos or something? it was the best channel ever. We desperately need something like that agian here in America!

Kate

^ Hahaha!! :D

I just wanna take this opportunity and remind everyone how much MTV and VH1 suck. I know that I will have to be up at f***ing dawn to see the "Talk" video because that's the only time they play videos. My fellow Americans, we need to move!!!!!!

You can all stay at my house. It'll be a bit cramped, but, you know.... :lol:

I Love Chris Martin, we will be at the same shows! YAY for Coldplay Weekend 2006. :cool:

coldplaying.com-ers should unite to make that all-video request channel again. i don't know if anyone has fuse, but that's decent. also, if you have insomnia, they show better vids in the middle of the night.

I really wish I could go to the Orlando show, seeing as how they're not coming back to Atlanta so it'll probably be another 2 years before I get to see them again. But I entered the Orlando presale and lost out. My only hope's General Sale now, but the only way my mom is going to let me go all the way to Orlando to see them is if I get really awesome seats.

Well here's to hoping. :/