🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

you people all stink

Best u Can

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys this coldSUCKing.com's becoming slow :angry:

i also have s(u)C(k)hool tomorrow :shifty: and i need to find my schulSUCK at the morning and hopefully i'll be SUCKcesful at the school as well :sweatdrop:

so ladies,hopefully we'll never see each other again :angry: have a nice suck :P

:kiss: :kiss:

the most annoying thing(i did as well,so blame me...) when people say: "i luv you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ,i hope we talk soon :nice: "...in the real life i would never do these things after some weeks...

you know that person only for weeks,and you say it to her/him :stunned: what will happen in 2 years? would you meet that person? i live in Switzerland i think i will never go to Barbados or to another country for example to meet somebody...

Haha its nice to see you've defected then.

What annoys me how they all just keep typing "I LOVE YOUUU!!" in different ways over and over again, and why do they even love this person? All they do is tell eachother they love eachother so much, it's not funny or interesting, its just lame.

Nik finally you've changed your name to something without numbers in it, so much easier to recognise your posts now man.

Hey Sofia, you suck ;)

What annoys me how they all just keep typing "I LOVE YOUUU!!" in different ways over and over again, and why do they even love this person? All they do is tell eachother they love eachother so much, it's not funny or interesting, its just lame.

I LOVE YOU REILLO!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:wacko: