✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NOOOOO ????!!!!

jennita

Hi everybody :P .....

I found this in Public, a french people magazine (kinda The Sun, I think !)....and I really don't know what to think about :huh: :huh:

numriser00016px.jpg

I will try to translate for all people who don't have learn their french lessons very well :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

" Beautiful, famous and pregnant for the second time...The actress has all to be happy in life. But, there is a kind of false note ! Gwynie is neglected by her husband, Chris Martin. Coldplay lead singer is outstandingly absent and his wife bears this situation with difficulty.

She can't stop crying, confides a friend, The baby will born in march et she really wish that Chris stays nearby her. So, they spend their time arguing Gwyneth is all the more angry because she lets her career in brackets. Chris never does concessions in his career, confirms the witness, that's THE taboo subject !"

Really hope it's understandable..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What is your opinion ? a little true or crap ??

ohhh, there is another thread about this, I don't see it, sorry ;)

It's weird that severall magazines tells that rumor :huh:

Maybe it's partly true ??!!! It's difficult to be pregnant and is amost always on the road... :embarrased:

Well, regardless if it is true or not. If Gwyn's pregnant again and it wasn't planned what is Chris supposed to do?

You CAN'T just stop a tour. You're legally bind unless something really severe happens. Just like you can't not attend to your 'normal' job from one day to the other because you're becoming a mother/ father.

A.

That's complete crap. A) She cries all the time?

B) If the baby's due in March that would mean that she would be VERY pregnant and we would be seeing pictures of her and her swollen tummy.

It's just a tabloid making things up... as usual. They just can't get over the fact that Chris and Gwyn don't whore themselves out to the public and have a perfectly happy marriage.

And plus... she travels with the band... so... that totally just defeats that whole article?

And really... what friend of Gwyneth's would really be talking to tabloids. I just love how they always use these nameless, obscure sources for everything.

Honestly guys, don't beleive it until you have a reliable source for this stuff.

She travels with them alot (Maybe not ALL the time). And yes with Apple. She's normally at 90% of their shows. I know she was at the Atlanta show I went to. And I know the other member's wives/girlfriends do as well. Since they're so big now, they can afford and have the accomedation to allow their spouses to travel with them. It really would be absurd just to stay at home three months with only long distance phone calls between each other while your husband was on tour in North America. or something.

That's complete crap. A) She cries all the time?

B) If the baby's due in March that would mean that she would be VERY pregnant and we would be seeing pictures of her and her swollen tummy.

It's just a tabloid making things up... as usual. They just can't get over the fact that Chris and Gwyn don't whore themselves out to the public and have a perfectly happy marriage.

And plus... she travels with the band... so... that totally just defeats that whole article?

And really... what friend of Gwyneth's would really be talking to tabloids. I just love how they always use these nameless, obscure sources for everything.

Honestly guys, don't beleive it until you have a reliable source for this stuff.

Exactly

Gossip mags amuse me so much, kind of...I love their "sources". :evilgrin: It could be whatever. :rolleyes:

But it was cool to see a piece of French gossip mag. I once saw a similar "news" in Swedish gossip mag.

"She can't stop crying , confides a friend, The baby will born in march et she really wish that Chris stays nearby her. So, they spend their time arguing Gwyneth is all the more angry because she lets her career in brackets. Chris never does concessions in his career , confirms the witness, that's THE taboo subject ! "

i hate tabloids! maybe they have fought...but that comes with marriage! being to close to someone causes certain probs every now and then! but geez! i really wish tabloids would talk about chris and gwinnie! they are so darn adorable together!! :blush: :blush:

i hate tabloids! maybe they have fought...but that comes with marriage! being to close to someone causes certain probs every now and then! but geez! i really wish tabloids would talk about chris and gwinnie! they are so darn adorable together!! :blush: :blush:

( Je ne sais pas ce que tu en penses Bérengère, "Public", c'est une sorte de Sun , non ? )

I really agree with your opinion Sienna, it's a possible situation but I hope not ;) ...I don't know where they found this information and why severall magazines tells that in the same time ?? They invented or suposed it or there are people by far in their circle who receive money to say craps...

ahhhh, venal people.... :P

Well, regardless if it is true or not. If Gwyn's pregnant again and it wasn't planned what is Chris supposed to do?

You CAN'T just stop a tour. You're legally bind unless something really severe happens. Just like you can't not attend to your 'normal' job from one day to the other because you're becoming a mother/ father.

A.

I don't think that they are legally binded to do them - they can cancel if they want, but they wouldn't be insured to cover the costs so it would be crazy for them to sell tickets then cancel a whole load of shows. They would only be insured for cancellations in certain circumstances (e.g. one of them gets an illness/injury) or if certain people (e.g. wife/girlfriend/mum/dad) passed away.

They're not going to cancel gigs - I bet she's just fine and they're rolling their eyes at the tabloids again :)

( Je ne sais pas ce que tu en penses Bérengère, "Public", c'est une sorte de Sun , non ? )

I really agree with your opinion Sienna, it's a possible situation but I hope not ;) ...I don't know where they found this information and why severall magazines tells that in the same time ?? They invented or suposed it or there are people by far in their circle who receive money to say craps...

ahhhh, venal people.... :P

c'est vrai!! c'est tres, tres vrai! :P