✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Imogen Heap

Lolly Pop

That's what makes her special and worth the time.

I've also seen her vBlog's, she's a very dreamy woman. But lovely nonetheless.

Her vBlog's were so cute. She was so funny throughout the whole process of her recording the album.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I'm still waiting for "Heapsongs" to come out some time next year. It needs to happen; I need new Imogen.

She's so great. :dazzled:

Oh it only comes out next year? Bah, I thought it was coming out weeks from now or something.

By the way, how many songs has she revealed from the "heapsongs" album?

And is this from the "heapsongs" album too?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvAx2Bdt-o&feature=related]Imogen Heap - Xizi She Knows (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, I'm very confused.

That new song is great! I only have Speak To Yourself and I love that album, only took a listen to Elipse when I was like 12 and didn´t like it :thinking: 3 years later :o

Yeah I found her hard to get into when I discovered her with "Hide and Seek" but I guess once you are into it, you are in for life! :)

Next year is the projected date, from what I've read. As far as tracks she has released from the album, I think there's like...6, maybe 7? I haven't checked recently, so I'm not certain. I think "Xizi She Knows" is from the album, yeah.

I'm sorry I couldn't better answer your questions.

Thank you!

According to wikipedia, list of heapsongs:

List of #heapsongs

heapsong1 is entitled "Lifeline" and was released on 30 March 2011.

heapsong2 is entitled "Propeller Seeds" and was released on 5 July 2011.

heapsong3 is entitled "Neglected Space" and was released on 17 October 2011.

heapsong4 is entitled "Minds Without Fear" and was released on 21 October 2011. It was the first song to be featured on 2011 Indian show, The Dewarists.

heapsong5 is entitled "Xizi She Knows" and was released on 24 January 2012. It is the sixth song off the forthcoming album overall.[16]

heapsong6 is entitled "Me, the Machine" and was performed live on 22 April 2012. The song premiered along with the film, Love the Earth, as part of Earth Day 2012.

heapsong7 is entitled "You Know Where to Find Me" and was performed live in A Room for London on 22 June 2012. It will be released on 18 October 2012 as the sixth single from the album.[17]

"Entanglement" will be included in the album, as stated on her Twitter account.[18]

"Telemiscommunications", a collaboration with deadmau5, will also be included in the album, as stated on her official website.[19]

The last song is entitled "The Listening Chair" and was performed live in the Royal Albert Hall conducted by American composer, Eric Whitacre on 29 August 2012.[20]