✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm a Million Different People..

Reilly

... From one day to the next I cant change,

My mode, no no, no no nononooooooo...

Seriously though, do you find your identity lost with your company?

Everyone has no choice but to act differently among different people. To do otherwise would be kind of ignorant to others around you.

There's a real emphasis on being yourself at all times but this is impossible, surely. You cant feel 100% comfortable with everyone, there's different boundaries with different people, sometimes you have to hide parts of your character because some people just wont get it. And if they dont get it, being around them is kind of a waste of time.

At what point does your character diminish completely?

Thats a line Im scared to cross.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Around some people I'm completely reserved, around others I'll say anything. I think that only around my immediate family I'm myself. My friends call me on it all the time... it makes me feel kind of weird.

Thats is so true.... I tend to become facke when I know people are being fake with me.... by pretending even more that I know they are not being fake... the thing I get out of is that I know at the end of the day this will eat them up... !

i do agree with what you have said ... i don't tend to consciously think about it but with some people, my character does tend to drift away ....

its weird but the only time i ever am myself is with my close friends, not even my family sees the real side of me .... :confused: i don't purposely do it, its just natural ....

my personality can be upbeat, bubbly, funny etc but with some people its more reserved like i am hiding part of me ... i'm still a nice person etc but i'm not so positive as i can be :/ it is strange ....

at the moment i'm even more like it because i just feel down altogether :(

This is tricky territory Reilly. I don't believe your true character ever diminishes completely without some knowledge that it is ocurring. Sure, depending upon who we are hanging around, our actions and mood may be different than they otherwise would be. However, I have found that when I hang around those that I truly want to be around, I feel totally normal and fine.

I agree completely...i have a strange sense of humour at times i find the weirdest things funny and i'd start dieing laughing and some people just give me weird looks.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i don't care though cos i love laughing :lol: :lol:

I agree completely...i have a strange sense of humour at times i find the weirdest things funny and i'd start dieing laughing and some people just give me weird looks.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i don't care though cos i love laughing :lol: :lol:

I do this as well ;) Laughing is pure therapy :lol:

This is a tricky thing to figure out....lately I myself have felt split into variations of myself...not necessarily acting as anotehr person...maybe more splitting myself around ... I don't care if that doesn't make sense because it does to me and that is all that should manner. :thinking:

But I do understand what you are going through Reilly. In your case, i say just evaluate the person that is you before and now and fugure out who you want to be.. It is true though...i act different say around my mother's friends than i would with my close friends...more proper...that's kind of a given...I mean...who smokes pot in front of their mom and her friends!? :rolleyes: You get the point ..there's certain ways that show ettiquette or whatever the term is :confused:

I really don' know where you could draw the line...unfortunately..no one can tell you that one...it is purely up to you, Reilly :(

^^isn't it though,its just so much fun :D ....it tones your stomach too... :blush:

i could laugh all day,someone tripped over a bag today and i nearly died... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Oh yeah, it definitly is exercise when you really laugh :lol: Tones your stomach for sure :wink3:

I know,it starts to hurt after a while but its all worth it in the end... :lol: :lol:

is that a hint that your stomach is toned..... :wink3: :D

I sadly do not have a "six-pack" :( :lol:

aww,never mind :D its not bad.....just keep laughing and eventually it will appear!!! :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

laugh with me... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know,it starts to hurt after a while but its all worth it in the end... :lol: :lol:

is that a hint that your stomach is toned..... :wink3: :D

I sadly do not have a "six-pack" :( :lol:

aww,never mind :D its not bad.....just keep laughing and eventually it will appear!!! :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

laugh with me... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I commence laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Jess :kiss: