✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm a Million Different People..

Reilly

I see some people who just act way too different around other people, its just fake altogether.

yeh i have an ex-best friend like that (we r still friends tho, just grown apart alot). its really annoying to see how she acts around different ppl. she even somes used me to gain "popularity". but the girls who she was doing it with notice and are sick of it lol... i just ignored her and shes pretty much stopped doing it now... :( :rolleyes:

I mean...who smokes pot in front of their mom and her friends!?

lol! i have a friend! :lol: they dont mind, they do it too! :lol:

This is a really good original topic so well done for thinking it up. It made me think about how I act differently around different people. Like at home and with my close friends I'm loud and semi-crazy but when I'm with people I don't know so well or feel uncomfortable around I hold back because I personally don't see the point in what I like to call 'forced conversations' cos you end up talking about complete rubbish, and there's no point in talking just for the sake of it. I like to be able to talk when I want to and act as I like without feeling 'pressurised' to talk. What's so annoying is when your perceived as being 'a quiet person', when in reality, they only ASSUME you're quiet because you've never spoken to them before! Grr, so annoying.

• 1 month later...