Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A-Z of World Cities

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.2k
  • Views 485.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ okay (when I hear Kingston I either think of Jamaica's capital or Gwen Stefani's eldest son)

 

 

London

New Orleans

 

^^I live in Kingston, but it's not warm like Jamaica,lol. I wish!

It snows there in June!:stunned: Brrr!! Winnipeg, the city with free refrigeration year-round!:P (I've heard rumors they do get a summer there though..)

 

How about Xai Xai Mozambique?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.