✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Depeche Mode

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a new fan to depeche mode(although i've always been around them, you know, i thought that it was just my parents music)

im enjoying their new album, and the video for precious is fab!!!

i also love enjoy the silence and dream on! ;)

you should listen to the rest of Violator.. that album.. is freaking amazing. its like the bible, that's how good it is :lol:

i most definitely will...i have heard most of their songs, the problem is that i dont know which one is which(since it grew up listening to it, but i was never a fan of it)dont worry, i'll be a DM savy in no time! :D

Some Great Reward or Music for the Masses..

i also highly recommend their newest album.. playing the angel. :)

Thanks. When I first listened to Violator I didn't like it, but i guess I just wasn't in the mood or something because I listened to it again a few days ago and it's pretty awesome. Now I'm looking for some more, so I'll get one of those.

Ok this is funny...I borrowed The Singles 86>98 from a friend, and I realized that I've been a fan of the song It's No Good pretty much since it was released. I remember hearing it on the radio when it came out, but I thought the DJ said it was by a band called Ultra. Now I realize it was on the DM album Ultra. What a weird experience. That just happened last night.