✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Depeche Mode

U2 has NEVER been uncool to like........ :stunned:

my sentiments exactly :cool: the longevity of their music, ticket sales and cd sales, sort of says it all really, considering they have been on the go for 25years now :lol:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooops.. forgot to mention Depeche Mode, i love this band!

Black Celebration was their best tour (imo)

fav songs are Stripped, Question of Time & Master and Servant :)

what am i talking about, i have far to many depeche mode favourites to name them all, but those 3 will do for now!

mhh this tv programme running behind me uses good songs for the background...right now Blur, before RHCP....okay random, umm...

I like Depeche Mode. One ex-friend of mine was the biggest fan in the world, so I can say I know everything important by them...the best song? must decide between Enjoy the silence - for dancing, and Home - for sitting down and dream...

• 3 weeks later...

i also like them alot...i know them only from a few songs (goin to downlaod the songs i read in this thread :D)...but defnetly enjoy the silence is the best for me..the lyrics also just match...i really like it :)

• 6 months later...

ok im sorry if im blind and i cant find the thread.. but are there seriously NO DEPECHE MODE threads on this forum?! :o

i went to their concert tonight at MSG and it was AMAZING.

i <3 DM. let's all bask in the glory that is depeche mode.

My favourite Band of all time... amazing songs.

We had a Thread about Depeche here months ago. I think I had actually opened that one :D

But there aren't sooo many Fans out here...

I love Depeche Mode... they are really the best band outthere. Can't wait to see them live next year

ok im sorry if im blind and i cant find the thread.. but are there seriously NO DEPECHE MODE threads on this forum?! :o

you remind me of a girlfriend of mine who lives in the Bronx... and she looooooooooooooves DM.. and she's 23 too.. i think. :uhoh:

im a new fan to depeche mode(although i've always been around them, you know, i thought that it was just my parents music)

im enjoying their new album, and the video for precious is fab!!!

i also love enjoy the silence and dream on! ;)

you remind me of a girlfriend of mine who lives in the Bronx... and she looooooooooooooves DM.. and she's 23 too.. i think. :uhoh:

hrm im from brooklyn.. lol close enough? hahah not really..

im a new fan to depeche mode(although i've always been around them, you know, i thought that it was just my parents music)

you should listen to the rest of Violator.. that album.. is freaking amazing. its like the bible, that's how good it is :lol:

My friend is absolutely in love with them...she just went to 2 of their shows. She brought a banner that said "ELENA LOVES DAVE" and was in the 4th row, so Dave obviously noticed her. He sang directly to her and said "I love you, Elena" over the speakers. She basically died, it was awesome. I was so happy for her.

As for me, I've heard their stuff and they're extremely infectious and all, I just never really got into them.

My friend is absolutely in love with them...she just went to 2 of their shows. She brought a banner that said "ELENA LOVES DAVE" and was in the 4th row' date=' so Dave obviously noticed her. He sang directly to her and said "I love you, Elena" over the speakers. She basically died, it was awesome. I was so happy for her.[/quote']

holy crap thats SO super awesome! :o i wouldve died too if that happened to me lol

you should listen to the rest of Violator.. that album.. is freaking amazing. its like the bible, that's how good it is :lol:

"Violator" is one of my fav albums! "Personal Jesus" is kinda Depeche Mode anthem!

right! i hate the taste most americans have in music...only bling' date=' threads and half naked girls as well as degrading music get 8 nominations to the grammys!! :stunned:[/quote']

nah.. not true entirely. Here in NY there are tons of DM fans. Old school ones too. Last night my friend (the one I said TLo reminded me of... lol) had an extra ticket and offered it to me! I soooo wanted to go.. but I couldn't make it to the city in time. :cry: She was giving me the ticket at a steal of a price too!! :cry:

Violator is an amazing album too... one of my favorites..

Last night my friend (the one I said TLo reminded me of... lol) had an extra ticket and offered it to me! I soooo wanted to go.. but I couldn't make it to the city in time. :cry: She was giving me the ticket at a steal of a price too!! :cry:

Violator is an amazing album too... one of my favorites..

extra.. ticket.. i SO wouldve went! lol yeah there are plenty of DM fans in NY. in fact.. i was in line with them for almost 11 hours waiting outside a tower records so that we could meet DM and get our albums signed .. i got to shake their hands.. i still stare at my right hand sometimes in amazement. :lol: