✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does Coldplay do for you why do you love them so much.

bart

I love Coldplay as they seem to indentifiy with those fears and hopes that I have come across in my life. They seem to grab the aspect of what love means and how difficult it can be. They make those words that are hard to say a lot eaiser to be understood.

And they also sound superb live. But words themself can not written to justify that.

yeah thats true.

well i haven't experience that much in my life, love and all the probs and hapiness that comes with it, so that's not what their music means to me.

i am just overwhelmed and kinda surprised to hear that much honesty in music that i seem to feel it, it wouldn't be fair to say that honesty in songs is rare, but it's not that moving. hm i think for me it's the i-can-identifiy-with-them-thingy ;)

Why do i love them??? The song Gravity.. :D I'm obsessed with that song right now.. :lol:
*jumps in to say that she was there the first time the played that - EVER!* :P :D

*jumps in to say she's jealous* :P :D

and why do I love Coldplay? Because they make fookin good music straight from the heart thats why! :)

Are you serious Chrissy?? :shock: I'm MAD jealous now!! :D
i'm DEADLY serious! he even says

tusind tak, thank you very much and something like that... and the first part mean like '1000 thank yous' and he also says something more, cant remember it right now, but it's also in Danish! aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww how cute is THAT?!?! If you hear really carfully you can hear me in the background!