✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

to buy or not to buy?

AngelicJan

i'm starting my singles collection now. i've got only one right now. lol. but coldplay singles are reasonably prices. at least the ones off of rush. the ones i'll be ordering in will hurt my bank account just a wee bit more. :P

it's fun to burn, but nice to own them too. doing my part to support the band.

i'm starting my singles collection now. i've got only one right now. lol. but coldplay singles are reasonably prices. at least the ones off of rush. the ones i'll be ordering in will hurt my bank account just a wee bit more. :P

it's fun to burn, but nice to own them too. doing my part to support the band.

yeah i totally agree with on the last part, but i just can't afford it! But the authentic stuff is so much nicer and instead of bad looking cd's you get the whole thing. i wish i was a millionaire - like Gweneth :D

I would support the band if i had money...but in my record stores it's nearly impossible to find a good single that you want.... they only have the "popular" ones or the stupid teenybopper ones....

My HMV particularly sucks.....man, i just wanna get a job there so i can play Coldplay and other good music over the stereo 24/7...that'll put them into shape.. :lol:

do it do it! enter the store and sit under the tables and keep on putting the good cds on so they cant figure out what it is that is happening! :lol:

and all the singles are the teeny rappy shit song! like you havnt heard 'it's getting in herre' like 78952709527092 times before!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i try to buy them all :)

Yeah, me too, but I can't find the Don't Panic single anywhere in this small stupid country. I hope I'll find it and the Blue Room E.P when I'm going to England later this summer.

Isn't the Blue Room EP pretty common in England?

I want the safety ep!

I have the blue room ep and mince spies. Al rush singles, almost al parachutes singles, (in a few days all!), brothers & sister. The clocks en scientist dvd and of course the two albums. I have also a rare coldplay three cd-pack. Only in The Netherlands (hehe). It's very cool!

I bought myself some 99 minute discs recently to enable me to make some super-duper CP discs.

My first disc was a combined Parachutes/Rush Of Blood CD, starting with Don't Panic and ending in Amsterdam.. comes to about 96 minutes. It's great to have them both on one disc. Also, the quality is excellent since I ripped them off the original albums then beefed them up :)

Second disc is gonna be Parachutes and a bonus 8 tracks of all the Parachutes B-sides.

Third disc is gonna be the same thing, but with AROBTTH. I'll be making this CD mid-July after I have the B-side from GPASUYF. Tracklisting will be:

1. Politik

2. In My Place

3. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

4. The Scientist.

5. Clocks

6. Daylight

7. Green Eyes

8. Warning Sign

9. A Whisper

10. A Rush Of Blood To The Head

11. Amsterdam

12. One I Love

13. i bloom blaum

14. 1.36

15. I Ran Away

16. Crests Of Waves

17. Animals

18. Murder

I might change that, so that the b-sides come after the song they were released with. For instance.

1. Politik

2. In My Place

3. One I Love

4. i bloom blaum

5. God Put A Smile..

6. Murder

7. The Scientist

..and so on.

Finally I think I will make a CD of all the EP's (Including Sparks acoustic).

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I want the safety ep!

I have the blue room ep and mince spies. Al rush singles, almost al parachutes singles, (in a few days all!), brothers & sister. The clocks en scientist dvd and of course the two albums. I have also a rare coldplay three cd-pack. Only in The Netherlands (hehe). It's very cool!

ill try find you the cheap one! :D

i think its acceptable to download them because im not wasting my money to buy a cd with 3 fucking songs on it.

i see it as a collectors item u know..and what if u move or have to sell your computer..then you wont be able to listen to them anymore plus some of the single arent even available anymore :shock: