✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

Thanks

I just loved the artwork from the cds and figured that it should be displayed... so i grabbed some sticky tack and went to work...

And i did get the pics developed.. i'll post them in the live section soonly..

here are two more of my favorite things

a ring i got for christmas and a poster from hmv that i almost fainted when i actually took home :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, I have a few magazines, couple of buttons from the concerts I went to... a keychain and a mug from the concerts... live dvds (UK and North American versions)... Parachutes on vinyl... I'm sure I'm forgetting something...

But yea, I like what I have :)

You guys have some wicked stuff too... I have nothing signed (although, something I could probably get Chris' fingerprints off of.. does that count? :lol: )... but hopefully someday I'll get autographs.. you know, when I marry the entire band in the first legalized group marriage between one woman and four men :D :rolleyes:

Haha, I'm probably going to get that expensive keychain.

My sister came by and dropped off our Christmas presents today. I didn't ask for any singles or anything, but all the stuff she got me was Coldplay. A poster I couldn't find, CP buttons and stickers, and a mouse pad!

I don't know if I want to use the mouse pad or not. :lol:

I was in Disney World with the fam, and outside of the Pirates ride... there was this place where you could get your name put into a ring. That didnt' make much sense to me... like you'd forget your name and have the ring to remind you or something?

So I mentioned something about how cool it'd be to have one with coldplay in it.. and have it on my left pinky like Chris' ring... I didn't think anyone listened or paid attention...

The next thing I knew... it was Christmas morning and I was the last one opening a gift... and the ring was in a little box.. my sister had gone back and gotten it for me...

Great, huh?