✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, my camera is absolute SHIT, but here are my pics anyway:

DISCOGRAPHY

discs1.jpg

discs2.jpg

discs.jpg

POSTERS ON MY WALL

(I've also got the Yellow Lithograph but it isn't on my wall yet)

posters1.jpg

posters2.jpg

The three frames below show a live pic of their gig at Crystal Palace and one from their concert in Austria.. The frame in the middle shows my two tickets :D

posters.jpg

OTHER STUFF

stuff1.jpg

That's a horrible picture, I know.. It's one of their unofficial biographies, the Tour programme and my entrance wristband to the Austrian gig - I actually still wear the wristband, the one on the picture is from the friend who went there with me.

stuff2.jpg

Sooo, this is my little Coldplay place above the CD player which plays Coldplay all the time, of course ;) There's the special place for my Coldplay CDs and DVDs which I made myself from TV appearances and gigs from the web.. Aaand a self-made window acetate which I did a few years ago.. And, of course, the 2006 Calendar.

stuff.jpg

That's my magazine collection with Coldplay articles which I'm pretty proud of.. I've only got new stuff from this year because I haven't collected them since that time.. And my big Coldplay map with additional articles from other magazines and the tour reviews I did myself.

DSC01452.jpg

My t-shirts