✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another Coldplay contest

sailormaxx

I don't know if this one has been mentioned...sorry if it has...

but I just found a link to another Coldplay contest today :) ...

ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to participate or win.

Open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec) who are 18 years or older.

Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for 2 to New York City to see Coldplay live in concert on June 13, 2003 in New York City; two nights hotel accommodations; roundtrip hotel/concert transfers for two persons via limousine and a gift certificate valued at one hundred fifty dollars for use at a restaurant in New York City!

http://www.rollingstone.com/contests/lavalife2/

edit: Okay, it says on the main page that you have to be at least 13, but on the rules it says you have to be at least 18...so I don't know... :-o

I have entered! For those of you who are too young - why not just enter your mum's name and fill in the rest for you? Make sure you tell her though, just in case she gets a surprise phone call .... ! :D

No, I think it might be just for the USA cos it asks for a 'state' - I put br (it only takes 2 letters - br = bristol) cos I didn't know what else to do and it would accept it without a state. :shrug: I dunno ..... :-o