✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Before Coldplay !

Guest radi0ed

well as you all know coldplay have only been around for a few years , but before then i was well in to bands like - Radiohead , U2 , Travis , ect .

so what bands were you into then ? would be interesting to see if those who like coldplay - what they liked then . :twisted:

i was into the Beatles.. their still my fav.. just not as mutch as Coldplay is..

:o HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO NAME THE BEATLES?????

AH yes, l am an immense fan, however, l guess it was because they're quite old l didnt name em, l love their songs, 'in my life' and 'hey jude' (fine fact: l can play those on the piano :D)......... 'she loves you', 'l am the walrus'(from magical mystery tour' and :roll: 'l wanna hold you hand' OHH there are SO many more l love!!

lol.. yeah.. i love to play across the universe on the piano!! i have a confession... i have more Beatles things than i do of coldplay... i have a poster, 2 books, 5 cd's, ive been to a meauseum of classic music and the Beatles were there, i just never saw them in concert.. wasnt born yet!!

oldness shouldnt matter!! in my life changed.. my life!!

*sigh* god im happy there is sutch thing as music! i dont know where half of my life would be!! :shock:

yah, my university they had this 'rarest posters' sale and l bought like 3 beatles ones! its great!! they were all black and white, really nice....and theyre from all three stages from their lives., when they were really young, middle aged, and their older aged :D

wow that sounds kool!

yeah i need to re-do my walls... :shrug:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as you all know coldplay have only been around for a few years , but before then i was well in to bands like - Radiohead , U2 , Travis , ect .

so what bands were you into then ? would be interesting to see if those who like coldplay - what they liked then . :twisted:

i was into the Beatles.. their still my fav.. just not as mutch as Coldplay is..

:o HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO NAME THE BEATLES?????

AH yes, l am an immense fan, however, l guess it was because they're quite old l didnt name em, l love their songs, 'in my life' and 'hey jude' (fine fact: l can play those on the piano :D)......... 'she loves you', 'l am the walrus'(from magical mystery tour' and :roll: 'l wanna hold you hand' OHH there are SO many more l love!!

lol.. yeah.. i love to play across the universe on the piano!! i have a confession... i have more Beatles things than i do of coldplay... i have a poster, 2 books, 5 cd's, ive been to a meauseum of classic music and the Beatles were there, i just never saw them in concert.. wasnt born yet!!

oldness shouldnt matter!! in my life changed.. my life!!

*sigh* god im happy there is sutch thing as music! i dont know where half of my life would be!! :shock:

yah, my university they had this 'rarest posters' sale and l bought like 3 beatles ones! its great!! they were all black and white, really nice....and theyre from all three stages from their lives., when they were really young, middle aged, and their older aged :D

wow that sounds kool!

yeah i need to re-do my walls... :shrug:

yah, lol...l have no room on my walls though! half my room is sided with huge windows :? so...l only have posters on opposite ends of my other walls...and the wall across my windows are is my wodrobe, which takes up nearly the entire side of the walll...damn big closet!!

l only have 2 of the posters up! and l also have on from LOTR(lord oftherings) its black and white....l dont like those coloured ones,c zu everyone has em, and l think black and white have more class...l have one of pinkfloydd, thedoves and one of jeff buckley..thats it though

wow i have a lord of the Rings poster up too... except in clour.

the pinkfloyd sounds kool. id your room big? i have a small room. i only have my Beatles poster, a WW2 poster, a dog poster that will NEVER come down and a whole bunch of drawing that were given to me ot i drew..

NO my room isnt big...lol, a lot of the posters are cramped up next to eachother...but it looks reallly brilliant cuz l have then in a order,, where its ALL BLACK AND WHITE and onthe back of door its pinkfloyd

actually i've always listened to alot of music but i think coldplay sorta opened my eyes more. i've digged bands and artists in the past but i think coldplay were probably the first big thing that made me go.....WOW, i wanna hear everything and anything I can by these guys.

well, before coldplay, i was a complete beatle-maniac!!! actually i still am. as much as i love coldplay, the beatles are still my number one favourite band. (with coldplay in a close second) :D i used to only listen to the beatles, but then when i discovered coldplay, i started listening to other artists that they'd talk about and stuff. they really opened me up to a bunch of different music. woohoo! :D

It's rather embarassing but here I go:

-Our Lady Peace and Oasis (that's not the embarassing bit)

- NSync (yes, I just said NSync) and the Backstreet Boys (yes, I just said the Backstreet Boys) :oops: :oops:

ah i hate to admit it but im gonna have to someday. i use to like nsync. i was the biggest teeny bopper. :cry: thank god i found coldplay. they changed my whole life around :D

actually i've always listened to alot of music but i think coldplay sorta opened my eyes more. i've digged bands and artists in the past but i think coldplay were probably the first big thing that made me go.....WOW' date=' i wanna hear everything and anything I can by these guys.[/quote']yeah me too, like "i HAVE to hear EVERYTHING!"

• 2 weeks later...