May 6, 200323 yr just get a beer, and relax amanda.... its the best u can do now... :P and hey, i will join u *look for a beer*
May 6, 200323 yr LOL....l think its fine...the air, just this thread scares me... :o so many of these recent threads are kinda creepy :roll:
May 6, 200323 yr yeah they're really freaky ..... :o and odd and depressing and agressive and cant ya feel the vibes in here .... YIKES :shock: <<SCARPERS>>
May 6, 200323 yr Bad day Amanda? You guys who were making fun of her should lay off, you could see she wasnt exactly in the straightest thinking of moods so responding like that didnt help. Though she was acting like a bitch so meh, yes, meh.
May 6, 200323 yr i've been thinking about talking to my doctor to get me a therapist - just to piss off and embarass my parents. what can i say, i'm the perfect daughter clearly. lol.
May 6, 200323 yr lol. now that i've read that back it prolly make me look like the devil child! i swear i'm not so bad! i love me mommy and daddy! i've just been having a rough couple of days with them. blaaah
May 6, 200323 yr You guys who were making fun of her should lay off, you could see she wasnt exactly in the straightest thinking of moods so responding like that didnt help. let me just say one thing here..I was concerned about the vile language and the thread.... there was no need for it on a coldplay site when there are young fans on here ...I find it very disrespectful and very selfish ... think of others ... :x
May 6, 200323 yr and this is not the rite place to post with offensive language and with aggression etc....that is stating a fact NOT making fun .... maybe a little politeness would earn some sympathy I want all the bad language removed like I said my son cant come on here if there are gonna be posts like this and this will make hin very sad.. he will probably be gutted.. I hope you feel his pain :(
May 6, 200323 yr Actually Suepsy I was referring to Tom Peed and Mburn, I can see where youre coming from... But its not like Im personally attacking people here, but, just like Amanda, you should think a little before posting (I know I should sometimes).
May 7, 200323 yr Sorry you had a bad day, we all do. Tomorrow is another day, and your only as happy as you chose to be :) Don't worry, be happy. Life can really suck sometimes, and I don't know your living situation or anything going on in your life, but try and concentrate on the good things, and just take things one day at a time.
May 7, 200323 yr Author OMG last nite my dad read my e-mails adn freaked out on me b/c of what was on my dead jounral....he told me that i didnt need to talk to ppl i didnt know and crap....he violated my privocy i was sooo mad...i was shaking with rage!! i cant stand when he does that...and he was being a jerk to my mom and i had the worst night...now i cant get online unless he is home...man.....so if i have been missing lately thats why..if anyone cares...but i guess i dont think life is crap anymore...just last nite......man that was a weird friggin mad night :x
Create an account or sign in to comment