June 5, 200917 yr :P Guy needs to back off :angry: :angel: hahah i totally read that as guy needs to jack off :sneaky:
June 5, 200917 yr yes, why does mimi hate guy? there is no need to hate any members of coldplay thank you very much :smug: and Ab, that picture is delicious! Haha of course I don't hate him. :lol: I joking with Mel and Lori, doesn't mean I'm not aware of the title and ultimate purpose of this thread...which of course is very, very important :surprised: :P
June 5, 200917 yr hahah i totally read that as guy needs to jack off :sneaky: :uhoh: :lol: Haha of course I don't hate him. :lol: I joking with Mel and Lori, doesn't mean I'm not aware of the title and ultimate purpose of this thread...which of course is very, very important :surprised: :P haha of course :P
June 5, 200917 yr In the IMP video, some were saying Jonny's um manhood was bulgding out and I made a comment on maybe why that was, go watch it again and keep your eyes peeled.:D haha yah i understood your implications, but the way you said it was kinda...confusing a guess :P yah i dont see any bulging to be honest :P :angel:
June 5, 200917 yr Sorry I confused you:) Hmmm, I see it and I thought a few others were commenting on it in a round about way.. Geez, Maybe my mind is in the gutter:laugh3:
June 5, 200917 yr Actually, I ment to post this in the Jonny and Chris thread, I saw the IMP vid here and thought I was elsewhere:laugh3:
June 5, 200917 yr :lol: yah i can see how that would be misleading it's all lori and mimi and mel's faults :lol: :whip:
June 5, 200917 yr hahah i totally read that as guy needs to jack off :sneaky: Ahahaha, such an Erick post, love you man! :lol:
June 5, 200917 yr THANK YOU TO AB FOR THESE! :angel: from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29932833@N06/page6/
June 6, 200917 yr ALL OF YOUR MINDS ARE IN THE GUTTER. :D at first i thought that said all our minds were in the "guitar" :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment