✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Song WORTH Downloading...written/sung by a boardmember!!

Oh HoNEy

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/580/phil_begg.html

Check it out everyone! The chap singing this song is, Phil, hes from the official m.b and now a member of this one. I just wanted to post this thread, because l think his song, 'Tell It Like It Is' is immensly brilliant! and....well...l just wanted to treat all of you....l hope you all enjoy it as much as l do :)

same here! do you guys know Dashboard Confessional? well, its emo...but, also some of the songs are relaxing...

yah, Amanda, awww yah, Sparks is nice :) ...:oops: l wants someone to see sparks WITH me..lol..:shock: :roll: instead of it be onesided ...LOL anyways :P

of course!! hmm, l used to love a lot of punk too..like rock punk, like the ataris, atticus, goldfinger, julianatheory, well, l still like it :)

l recently went to an Ataris concert...like last monday, it was good :)

I used to tally be into punk rock. Bikini Kill was a favorite. I hadn't listen to them in awhile until a couple of days ago, and I started wishing I was 15 again, with my punk rock hair and attitude. Growing up sucks!

lol l'm NEVER growing up!! did you know??

lol my hair is SUPER messy lol...like...its the 'l just woke up' hair :roll: well, the thing is, l style it like that...so lol :o it takes FOREVER... ahh well, l like it!

yah, l used to dress punk, but not completly...like more emo/retro...and thats how l still dress now :D

I've decided never to grow up either. :D

My hair used to be bright flaming red and very short and spiked up. Now its incrediably lonnnnggg, but the same color. Sometimes I want to cut it all off again, but I'm way too attached to it now. :cry:

aww...my hair is light brown, its actually like a medium brown...in photos it looks black! :shock:

and its like a little bit above shoulder length! :) ....how long is it exactly??

maybe *change will do you good?

:D