✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dont worry about this thread anymore

Manders

Re: HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR DYING OF OBESITY?

:cry:

dont cry

wipe your tears away

tomorrow is another day

and everything will be ok

everything has a start

but everything has an end

so go back to the start -

make it begin

start easy

start slow

make that glow shine from within...

that's what is important at the end

but...

dont cry

wipe your tears away

tomorrow is another day

and everything will be ok

hehe.. I just wrote that for you! :D

toddles

you know you're dyinf of obesity when you justplus sizes are to small for youwhen you walk you send off tremors

when you have trouble breathing when you eating or walking or doing nothing

when you need to wear knee braces or use a wheel chair because you're too heavy

when your blood pressure is lways high

when your arteries are all clogged up and the things around your heart can be melted into oil

:shrug:

Me too.

To do things like this is kinda like demanding people to say "Oh no! You look beautiful and healthy Amanda I love your hair!" as well as mocking people who actually are overweight, not just pretending to be. Im not falling for it.

'Manda Ive said it before, if you ARE overweight well then you obviously arent that bad because we cant see it, and also if you are overweight then get over it. Its fine if you think youre mature but you might want to act like it.

Xero and Reilly said it all...totally agree with them. Get over it, your not overweight, and I don't think people wanna give you compliments all the time about your looks. If you really think your overweight, than you have an eating disorder and you might wanna get help.

well i just needed advice and anwys.....she was with me while i made the thread...she suggested i put it in cpaitol letters so it wouldnt be missed....im doing great....ive lost 5 pounds and i went shopping today and found some cute stuff...sry if i annoyed.,,but this thread was to help my friend.....the sunject does seem a little wacky tho....i guess ill tell her yall dont know bu bye@!

oh i saw that...its just that ma friend..shes really unhealthy...and i try and try to help her out but she wont stick with my advice..like today i spent like my whole lunch period talking with ma mom on the payphone and like for the least 5 mins i walked in and got like a glass of tea..and she looked at me as though..why arent u eating...i said whats wrong and she said..i feel bad now because i just had pizza and u are only drinking tea..she tries to starve herslef but binges out after a day...she gets mad when i try to tell her to not get something....she though that she should know if she was obese and dying from it :shrug:

i just want to explain why this upsets me

i had a senior school girlfriend who was the love of my life and i was with her for 3 years, engaged, the lot

we lost everything between us because of her developing a serious eating disorder and excessive weight loss, i lost over a year of my life and its taken me nearly 3 years to climb back out of the hole it left me in

please dont ANYONE be unhappy with their weight - if you want to be sensible then fine but all this over-the-top hype weight attracts is an insult to those that really get effected so just leave it please :sad: