✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The love on this forum ...

Heathen_Chemist

all you ever read is people feeling down, and others giving them "huggles". You also hear "how do you know you are going to die of obesity" from people who are stick thin. Talk about people seeking attention!

Wise up!

*i've been back to the official board and hardened, from now on i will probably be a twat ... and i apologise.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all you ever read is people feeling down, and others giving them "huggles". You also hear "how do you know you are going to die of obesity" from people who are stick thin. Talk about people seeking attention!

Wise up!

*i've been back to the official board and hardened, from now on i will probably be a twat ... and i apologise.

bah!!! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!!! :shock:

Wise up!

i suppose you never feel down, i suppose you never feel fat.. ? :?

don't you think you are being a tiny bit intolerant?

but whatever you do, dont listen to me, im just craving attention.

hahah stephen put in some word censors without telling me... try writing m otherf ucker properly... or c unt :o :D

Did it to wind a certain person up a while back... don't worry I'm not puritanical.... I probably know more swear words than you do (and I can swear in Algerian!! ) :)

Creates some interesting sentences though... watch out I might 'play' a bit more!! he he :shock: ;) :roll: :P

I dont see why some people have been dramatic as they have been on here, certainly.

Things like getting married was a joke, it was actually my suggestion for Amanda to do so and it turned out to be funny.