✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The love on this forum ...

Heathen_Chemist

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see why some people have been dramatic as they have been on here, certainly.

Things like getting married was a joke, it was actually my suggestion for Amanda to do so and it turned out to be funny.

lol yep all his idea...i was talking to him on yahoo while making the thread hehe :P

i'd have to agree with the first post here but i'd rather just ignore things i don't like than bitch about them and create even more unpleasantness. :shrug:

I agree with ya Tom...

I just don't try to ignore any annoying posts... here or the official board! :shrug:

this is allll way out of proportion, if you don't like the 'huggles' bits on the board then ignore them like me, I don't mind them being here. at the other extreme any bitching will be ignored, unless its shitty derogatory posts that people make when they know they've lost the argument, and we all know the only way to win an argument is... to be right in the first place ;)

God pisses me off too' date=' as well as having a shitty username he bores me![/quote']

that was both mean and uncalled for!

the fact you can't even get my sex right shows just how little you've bothered to get to know me so i really think you are in no position to pass that kind of judjement.

maybe i am over-reacting but i am just sick to the teeth of some people being so bitchy and foul so i think i'm just going to stop posting here.

ive made some good friends on the board so i hope we can keep in touch over msn.

C'mon Hannah, please stay. I love your posts and I don't think you should stop posting here just because ONE said you pisses him off (well, it's the other way around if you ask me. This comment pissed ME off).

God, I think you should defintely stay. :)

I'm new, so I haven't gotton to know you to well, but I like your posts and you leaving would be sad :sad: just b/c someone bitches for the sake of bitching. ;)

this thread got out of hand :cry:

well yes agreed with ignore the love posts if you dont like them but damn why start bitching at them? its useless :shrug:

I totally agree that this thread got WAY out of hand.