🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris Martin's hair, and when he will cut it

gotitans999

I think when they debut their new album and play it live on tv for the first time, Chris will have his old look, and possibly I think the band may wear all white but thats my prediction.

Remember MTV's Coldplay Live Leak for X&Y? THAT WAS BRILLIANT.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hes actually probably getting it cut right now, in London. He said the reason he hasnt cut it is because he hasnt had time to get back to his hairstylist in London. Theyre on a 10 day break now, so i would assume that he has time to go back to London.

hes actually probably getting it cut right now' date=' in London. He said the reason he hasnt cut it is because he hasnt had time to get back to his hairstylist in London. Theyre on a 10 day break now, so i would assume that he has time to go back to London.[/quote']

I believe he was joking when he said that, he has been to London once since he said that and he didn't get a haircut.

I also believe he is in New York right now, he was seen there few days ago.

I don't think he will cut it untill after the new baby is borne.

Well, don't know whether any of you live in Britain, but by sheer chance I was lucky enough to see Coldplay performing on a Saturday morning TV programme called CDUK (a crappy prog, but of course the guys were BRILLIANT.) And Chris's hair was SHORT!! Not as nice as it used to be, but infinitely better than of late!

CP performed 'What If?' and though the appearance wasn't live, it had only been recorded a week or two before, so Chris's hair must have been cut since the Brit Awards! Phew - we could see all his beauty again!!

Let's hope he's learned from his mistake and never lets his hair get so unkempt again! Leave that to the ageing rockers like Bono, Chris!!