✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is up with all the terrorist?

Manders

It doesn't matter to me realy' date=' it's the result of our own actions so we shouldn't be surprise[/quote']

:-x Please don't say things you don't know much about. The actions in Israel started YEARS after the terrorism started so it's not a result, it's a response. Too bad the media shows what they want to show the world :oops:

It doesn't matter to me realy' date=' it's the result of our own actions so we shouldn't be surprise[/quote']

:-x Please don't say things you don't know much about. The actions in Israel started YEARS after the terrorism started so it's not a result, it's a response. Too bad the media shows what they want to show the world :oops:

well said kettercat 8)

well said kettercat 8)

Thank you :)

I think it's weird that at one point you get used to it. Of course, it's terrible, but one morning you wake up, turn on the radio and hear of another bomb attack somewhere in the world. And you just think: Another bomb attack... ah well....

That's almost even worse. That you get used to it.

yea....see the only time i even get a glimpse of the news is when i open up my internet and yahoo news is the front page....but i neva look at it.....but i did and saw that and now im like a news freak! sorta....well online news freak! :P

I used to watch the news every evening but one day I stopped. It was the same every day: Bus accident there, bomb attack here, conflicts right next to us.

All I need to know I hear on the radio or read in the newspaper :shrug:

well said kettercat 8)

I didn't mean that exactly..... Everyone say oh pelase stop this but noone is really doing somenthing ..... you blame politicians and people who got the power but they really do what they want because you aloud them......... really is my personal opinion so don't get mad or somenthing like that...... I'm never listen and I'm not a citizen right now so wether you think different is because you do coun't and you have just live different

well according to my oerly religious aunt, the world's coming to an end so all this must go on and so on and so forth..read Revelations in the Bible..

anywho..I try to not watch the news anymore cause quite frankly I'm tired hearing of these things.

Yes I do argree that bombings are escalating but I also believe that havoing all these wars on rouge nations and fighting terrorism wont improve a damn thing

I dont thin that terrorism can be controlled.