Top Posters In This Topic

• mc_squared

• crazyduckette

• Larry

• Black Rose

Thanks for the caps, Ted :)

May I ask where they are from?

Hi Kara, how are you going today?

I agree about the Guy one, btw. Looks like some...prison movie, haha.

The Coldplay Phenomenon DVD

Worth getting! I reviewed it a bit in the Coldplay section.

Thanks hun, it will be better soon i think :) *hugs back*

I know what you mean.. feels like most people are these days. Everybody just seems to be waiting for something to happen.. But I'm sure you and Ophelie will have a blast at Uni :D

• Like 1

Aww I really hope so! :nice: You can come to London to visit and we'll all go out! :D

But yeah I know what you mean...it really does seem like everyone is at a strange time in their lives. Maybe it's our age? Im not sure...but im seriously bored with life at the moment, and I hate that because I really try to live my life to the fullest and I feel like I cant at the moment :\ . Square One is a very appropriate song for me at the moment im telling you! :laugh4:

I have to go now hun, I have a staff meeting :rolleyes: but i'll be back later on!... :kiss:

I so wanna do that! A weekend in London would be great :)

I think you are right about that. Most people I know just do the same things all the time, school at the week and then it's the gettingdrunkanddancetilyourfeethurt and then starting over again. I used to do that to but it bored me out so now I try to do other stuff like looking for cd's, going to the movies and sitting on my own and watching people (it's more fun than it sounds ;)), alcohol just bores me so much at the moment and so do people to be honest. But I guess it's just the preassure everybody have to have some fun before we have to 'grow up'..

Have fun.. or well you know :kiss:

Awwww it's a period many of us have to pass in their lives...it was the same for me..then everything changed going to Uni...and then boring again...then super after the graduation, and now I'm getting stuck again...ups and downs of our lives :)

and when love is in the middle it's way worse :laugh3:

but we must think positive

yeah, i think you're right. We all go through it at many stages of our lives but I'm determind not to get stuck again :)

And for the love-part, yeah totally true.

like I said, at least we all got chlotes to wear and food on our table so we can't be feeling to bad :)

Excatly!

Me and a friend was talking about this just the other day, we live in the part of the world where we are overworked, overweight and everything is over. But in places like Africa it's the opposite. They really must think we are fucking stupid to complain about these silly little things when it's so much poverty and sickness down there :sick: