• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mc_squared

• crazyduckette

• Larry

• Black Rose

I know!!! They will be going forever im sure! And I swear they just keep getting cooler and cooler! :cool:

Haha yeah I guess it's an English expression. Denise...when I was a little kid I was reaaally hyper, (well, I still am!) and my sister used to always call me 'little fruitcake' and stuff like that :laugh4: So I guess it got in my head.

hey hey!

how is everyone?

at the moment, I'm going to a rather tough time, because final exams at school (a-levels) started last week. english last friday went kinda great... :) but today, psychology sucked... more or less. I think I wasn't that bad, but it was really hard and those 6 hours were probably the longest of my life... anyways, I'm glad psychology is over, I was so nervous for a few days.

two subjects left now... I wished time would go by faster. :(

Sarah!

Oh no, Psychology didn't go well? Hm, shit...:/

Just have to wait and see then, I guess. You never know, maybe you did better than you think ;)

Did your headache get any better after we talked, btw? I mean, were you able to concentrate and study a bit?

Hey everyone else :)

I'm doing great, thanks! :nice: I think it's time for me to visit the coldplay section more often...I miss that place... :smug: There's too many new people now that I haven't met yet...That's great! :nice:

What about you? :kiss: