• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mc_squared

• crazyduckette

• Larry

• Black Rose

Hey...I was reading earlier on in this thread. Are people still interested in the Coldplay Phenomenon DVD? I have it and I will share some screencaps if you want. By the way, buy it if you can! Funny early footage and the like!

Oh good, sounds like a really nice day :nice:

What DVD did you buy?

I'm okay too, thanks :)

I didn't do anything today, though, haha. Not a thing, I think. Which is kinda sad, but hey, sometimes you need days like that, right ;) ?

Oh, I still haven't seen that one. But you like it, yeah?

It is ;)

It is until the moment you realise you've got an exam next week for which you haven't done anything yet, haha. But let's not talk about that, it's way too late for stuff like this :D (Here, anyway.)

Ophelie' date=' where are you gonna stay in London?[/quote']

I dunno because my mom is not sure she'll let me go for a day or two... Maybe at a friend's house, around Sheperd's bush, but he's never there so... maybe with the Eurostar I can find a cheap hotel room.

Id definitely recommend it! Its a really really interesting, thought-provoking film.....kinda deals with issues that could be a problem for real in the future...about cloning humans and stuff. It sounds science-y but its very good believe me! Scarlett and Ewan are really great in it.

Aw poor you with exams, the worst..but relief once theyre over.

I have to give a presentation on the 3rd May...but I still havnt organised it...and I HATE public speaking!!