🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Golf - Latest: US PGA Championship, Oak Hill Country Club, Rochester, New York (8-11 August)

Sternly

lol well she IS the sports queen and i guess she wouldnt understand why someone wouldnt like a sport :shrug: :shrug:

I am not the Sports Queen, is just I have the oportunity to practise diferents sports, thats all.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well she IS the sports queen and i guess she wouldnt understand why someone wouldnt like a sport :shrug: :shrug:

I am not the Sports Queen, is just I have the oportunity to practise diferents sports, thats all.

yeah i didnt mean to be rude i mean everyone has their own kinda thing and if u like golf thats kewl :D guess i just cant hate something i havent tried yet right :D

• 2 years later...

Mrcoo'- You should probably practice more. 200 yards isnt incredibly impressive, its good though! I dunno, I rarely play golf but its a weirdly competitive sport and I love that. Is the game just you and a stick or are you playing someone? Cuz you'll probably get your ass kicked jejeje

Heather- :thinking:

I used to play golf, Then I realised im paying £100 a year for something i've only ever done twice :stunned:

Still, If your gonna join a course, Play a couple around you first then oin the one you find best, Then when competitions come along you'll have no problems and you can give me 20% of the prize money :D

• 1 month later...