August 14, 201016 yr Coldplay come back, you can blame it all on anette:lips: ^ :laugh3: One of my friends told me their favorite song right now is Clocks. :D
August 14, 201016 yr Hey you all know that song "Laughing With" By Regina Spektor right? No one laughs at God in a hospital No one laughs at God in a war No one's laughing at God When they're starving or freezing or so very poor No one laughs at God When their airplane starts to uncontrollably shake No one's laughing at God When they see the one they love hand in hand with someone else And they hope that they're mistaken No one's laughing at God when Jonny gets food poisoning in almost every country on earth No one's laughing at God when Guy leaves the demo of A Rush of Blood on the train No one's laughing at god when Chris burns his hand with a sparkler at a concert in New Hampshire and hes in so much pain Coldplay's not laughing at god, theyre not laughing at god were not laughing at god because coldplay IS god.
August 14, 201016 yr ^ :thinking: Uhh, that's.. nice.. fuck you! *goes back to working on time machine
August 16, 201016 yr Me and my friend just had a Coldplay listening party and now she is currently spamming my facebook page with Chris quotes. She should seriously join Coldplaying.
August 16, 201016 yr When i went to disneyland i was slightly buzzed... and we kept walking past this ride everytime we did i would be like :( ....Chris was in one of those rocket ships :disappointed:
August 16, 201016 yr i was just starting up at it for a half hour wondering which one he sat in lol i love how in the pic chris is all :lol: having so much fun and his kid is like "nnnuuuuuaaaahhhh" :sick:
August 16, 201016 yr Today it a year since the Coldplay concert :awesome: A year since a saw Chris :awesome: I really like Coldplay .. ^^#
August 16, 201016 yr ^N'awww. My friend just told me that her uncle has a signed VLV album - I want it so bad. :bigcry: But he's gonna auction it off for charity which is really sweet. :nice:
August 17, 201016 yr ^ you should buy it. Win win! My cousin explained sumfin' and she used Coldplay.. :blank:
August 17, 201016 yr At work I was unpacking some books that came with audio cds, and there was Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See? read by Gwyneth Paltrow!
August 17, 201016 yr At work I was unpacking some books that came with audio cds, and there was Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See? read by Gwyneth Paltrow! i fail to see how this is a random coldplay thought ...or how you would know it was read by Goopeth
August 17, 201016 yr can anybody tell me where i can find the background images that coldplay.com started putting at the beginning of VLV era i mean the ones with a lot of colors, with handwritten lyrics, etc
August 17, 201016 yr A "friend" on Facebook just wrote in his status: "I don't like coldplay". What should I do?! He's not actually my friend, I barely know him. I thought of just writing "I love Coldplay" in my status, but now I'm thinking of just unadding him (the fact that he doesn't like them being a contributing factor). :blank: - He wouldn't have to look at all my links and statuses about Coldplay and I wouldn't have to look at his unliking for them. :idea2: I don't think I can bare watching if anymore comments are written to his status saying they agree. Someone already agree that "it's some weird stuff". :wreck: What should I do? :shrug:
August 17, 201016 yr A "friend" on Facebook just wrote in his status: "I don't like coldplay". What should I do?! He's not actually my friend, I barely know him. I thought of just writing "I love Coldplay" in my status, but now I'm thinking of just unadding him (the fact that he doesn't like them being a contributing factor). :blank: - He wouldn't have to look at all my links and statuses about Coldplay and I wouldn't have to look at his unliking for them. :idea2: I don't think I can bare watching if anymore comments are written to his status saying they agree. Someone already agree that "it's some weird stuff". :wreck: What should I do? :shrug:
August 17, 201016 yr tell him to either stfu or hide your status updates you can do that... hide certain people and as for his comment just be like "you poor thing"
August 17, 201016 yr can anybody tell me where i can find the background images that coldplay.com started putting at the beginning of VLV era i mean the ones with a lot of colors, with handwritten lyrics, etc Do you mean these?
Create an account or sign in to comment