🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Is it just me or does this give you Life in Technicolor vibes.... It reminds me of the music video for LITii

It is a funny performance I have to say.

Kinda does, yeah! Although my first thought was the Paralympic performance of Strawberry Swing

Is it just me or does this give you Life in Technicolor vibes.... It reminds me of the music video for LITii

It is a funny performance I have to say.

By the way, this performance was for a gorillas charity event in Hollywood yesterday!

• Like 1

Kinda does, yeah! Although my first thought was the Paralympic performance of Strawberry Swing

Yeah, I was thinking about that too! Especially when you look at the way Chris is sitting next to the musicians!

Yeah, I was thinking about that too! Especially when you look at the way Chris is sitting next to the musicians!

Exactly, that and the sitar. Dont see a lot of sitar usually

Chris, making his own songs bad, but others better! Only half joking

I don't know if it's already been shared on the forums, but BBC's documentary with Jodie Whittaker (she covered Yellow), Jonny & Will is airing on 30th October on BBC =D

A nice snippet has been shared by CPing on Twitter:

• Like 4

Just had Til Kingdom Come pop up on Spotify right after I found out that an old friend had died of a heroin overdose. Powerful moment right there... seems like Coldplay always pops up to console me when stuff like this happens in my life.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just had Til Kingdom Come pop up on Spotify right after I found out that an old friend had died of a heroin overdose. Powerful moment right there... seems like Coldplay always pops up to console me when stuff like this happens in my life.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

• Like 1

Music sure is magical sometimes isnt it? Its amazing what it can do and seems to find you at just the right times. Im sure everyone here has had a story like this, myself included, where the perfect track would come on random at the best time. Sorry for your loss.

• Like 3

My goodness, nearly 700 users online at the same time. Again, mostly lurkers though. I dont think ive seen this many since the site changed.

• Wow 1

So, neither a new single by Adele nor a Coldplay single last friday.

What do we think, probably this week?

And who's staying up for tonight's Tidal X (Rock The Vote) show at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn? I bet Coldplay are a surprise performer. Exactly one month before the album release date....

• Like 1

Oh shit, thats tonight...we havent prepared...anyone have a TIDAL account? Seems like a stream is available to Tidal subscribers.

https://tidal.com/RockTheVote

8pm, I assume EST so thats just under 10 hours from now.

• Like 1

Haha i thin

Oh shit, thats tonight...we havent prepared...anyone have a TIDAL account? Seems like a stream is available to Tidal subscribers.

https://tidal.com/RockTheVote

8pm, I assume EST so thats just under 10 hours from now.

k many people aren't prepared due to all the teaser-related things :laughing:

I have a TIDAL account but they try to make me pay for it when I want to stream music and watch any videos. Someone has to record it in case they are showing up!

I have a TIDAL account but they try to make me pay for it if I want to stream music or watch any videos. Someone has to record it in case they are showing up!

If they do end up performing, I bet they won't do a new song. Probably just standard hits set to get back in shape again (like IHeartRadio Festival 2015). At best a glimpse into the new era outfits.

• Like 1

I have a TIDAL account but they try to make me pay for it if I want to stream music or watch any videos. Someone has to record it in case they are showing up!

If they do end up performing, I bet they won't do a new song. Probably just standard hits set to get back in shape again (like IHeartRadio Festival 2015). At best a glimpse into the new era outfits.

Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know. Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release. It was an announced performance, I suppose?

Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know.

Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release.

It was an announced performance, I suppose?

Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know.

Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release.

It was an announced performance, I suppose?

Lol...in honour of the new Double LP...both of us just posted Double Posts ! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yesss, haha :laughing:

I think the server is having a hard time with keeping the forum up!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LMAO :joy::joy::joy:

It's a shame that the boys did not like X&Y very much.

Every time I hear it I convince myself that it is a great album.

• Like 6