✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

yea thats why i uploaded the cd right away to my itunes and i stopped using the cd. it sounds perfect on my ipod.

i think its the cd from listening to it so many times:lol:

thats why mine got scratched, i would listen to it all the time and take it everywhere :D

my teac

her played Clocks in class today LOUDLY!!!!!!!!!!!

and I heard Clocks on the radio monday!!!!!!!!

This is a Clocks-y week :cheesy:

Last week was for me as I was at a "small" very local music festival with mainly big Danish bands (though FM Belfast (ISL) and some Swedes played too). A DJ duo called White Pony played a latin version of Clocks! I had a hard time hearing if it was the Rhythm del Mundo's version, but I don't think it was Chris' vocals. :shrug: Anyway, the audience was crazy, I was front row and sang along to every word (I want to believe that the DJs noticed :P) and danced and so did many others. :dance: It was awesome and funny.

The following day an awesome Danish band called Carpark North (Chris actually gave them a shout-out once at a concert in Denmark way back :)) did a really cool mash-up of Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd), the synth-riff of Sweet Dreams (Eurythmics) and the piano riff of Clocks (do I have to write it...? :P) played on keyboard!!! :o I kind of freaked out when I realized. :D The crowd went wild btw. The whole concert was one of the best I've been to.

Davide Rossi wrote this in his facebook:

"Back home after a week in the studio with the boys... lots of piano and pump-organ playing for me... on top of some string stuff... and of course always an inspiration for me to work on their stuff!"

"The boys" are indeed Coldplay. :)

I went to the dentist today for an extraction and, even though I've been to the dentist countless times and have had exctactions done before, last time I went I passed out so I was a bit nervous and apprehensive. So when the dentist started I thought "think of something nice, think of something nice" and Coldplay of course came to my mind. Just then White Shadows starts playing on the radio. I was like "wait a minute, I'm not imagining it, it IS coldplay on the radio" and White Shadows is one of my favourite songs and it doesn't really get played on the radio that much. It was great! :awesome:

PS. I didn't pass out this time, LOL

Last week was for me as I was at a "small" very local music festival with mainly big Danish bands (though FM Belfast (ISL) and some Swedes played too). A DJ duo called White Pony played a latin version of Clocks! I had a hard time hearing if it was the Rhythm del Mundo's version, but I don't think it was Chris' vocals. :shrug: Anyway, the audience was crazy, I was front row and sang along to every word (I want to believe that the DJs noticed :P) and danced and so did many others. :dance: It was awesome and funny.

The following day an awesome Danish band called Carpark North (Chris actually gave them a shout-out once at a concert in Denmark way back :)) did a really cool mash-up of Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd), the synth-riff of Sweet Dreams (Eurythmics) and the piano riff of Clocks (do I have to write it...? :P) played on keyboard!!! :o I kind of freaked out when I realized. :D The crowd went wild btw. The whole concert was one of the best I've been to.

Davide Rossi wrote this in his facebook:

"Back home after a week in the studio with the boys... lots of piano and pump-organ playing for me... on top of some string stuff... and of course always an inspiration for me to work on their stuff!"

"The boys" are indeed Coldplay. :)

aawww that seems like so much fun!!!!!:dance:

does Carpark North sing in Danish or English?:wacky:

He has facebook!!?!?!:dance:

:wacky: Im so excited for the album :dead:

yea thats why i uploaded the cd right away to my itunes and i stopped using the cd. it sounds perfect on my ipod.

i think its the cd from listening to it so many times:lol:

thats why mine got scratched, i would listen to it all the time and take it everywhere :D

Yeah, that's inevitable unfortunately, CD's don't last long enough... I'm still waiting for a solid media that will have a longer duration time, computers are somehow too impersonal I think... I much rather hold an original copy of a cd in my hands :)

On that note, my coldplay cd's are still in great shape, but the cd-cases are all banged up and broken :laugh3:

Yeah, that's inevitable unfortunately, CD's don't last long enough... I'm still waiting for a solid media that will have a longer duration time, computers are somehow too impersonal I think... I much rather hold an original copy of a cd in my hands :)

On that note, my coldplay cd's are still in great shape, but the cd-cases are all banged up and broken :laugh3:

i agree i rather have the actual cd. thats why i only buy cds of bands i truly love. so of course i got all of coldplay's cd's except unfortunately all the b-sides i have are from itunes:\ i would love to have them as cd's though:(

my vlv and parachutes and brothers and sisters are good shape but i lost my x&y (or got stolen) and AROBTTH is a little scratched:\ haha yea cd cases dont last long:laugh3:

oh and the great thing about cd's is that you get the cool little booklets! :D

aawww that seems like so much fun!!!!!:dance:

does Carpark North sing in Danish or English?:wacky:

He has facebook!!?!?!:dance:

:wacky: Im so excited for the album :dead:

It was so much fun! :dance:

Carpark North sing in English. ;) They're really good, IMO.

They said that they've just released their first European/International album! http://carparknorth.dk/

Oh, I forgot to say (!); they filmed a music video during one of the songs at the festival! :shocked2: I don't think it will be much in the final official video and I don't think you'll be able to see me (as I wasn't placed very centric and up front at the time), but I'm excited to watch the video when it comes out.

He sure does. :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Davide-Rossi/47952941877

Me too. :wacko:

didnt know where to post this, but were moving house and our road may be called Buckberry road! geddit? BUCKland BERRYman!!!:P

Haha, cool. :D

I need some coldplay!!

(super mad and i need their music to soothe me)

Ana what's wrong!?!?:hug:

didnt know where to post this, but were moving house and our road may be called Buckberry road! geddit? BUCKland BERRYman!!!:P

:wacky:

Carpark North sing in English. ;) They're really good, IMO.

They said that they've just released their first European/International album! http://carparknorth.dk/

Oh, I forgot to say (!); they filmed a music video during one of the songs at the festival! :shocked2: I don't think it will be much in the final official video and I don't think you'll be able to see me (as I wasn't placed very centric and up front at the time), but I'm excited to watch the video when it comes out.

He sure does. :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Davide-Rossi/47952941877

Me too. :wacko:

thank you for the link! I'm going to listen to them now :cool4:

WHAT IF YOU ARE IN THE VID!?:dance::wacky: that would be so cool!!

oooo thank you for that link too!

:kiss::kiss:

I stayed the night at a new classmate's place the other night and she had LRLRL on her wall with a couple of butterflies next to it! I found a Coldplayer! :D She'd been to Parc des Princes :wacky:

THATS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!:stunned:

I stayed the night at a new classmate's place the other night and she had LRLRL on her wall with a couple of butterflies next to it! I found a Coldplayer! :D She'd been to Parc des Princes :wacky:

That's really cool. :) It seems like you make friends quickly too. :)

thank you for the link! I'm going to listen to them now :cool4:

WHAT IF YOU ARE IN THE VID!?:dance::wacky: that would be so cool!!

oooo thank you for that link too!

:kiss::kiss:

You're welcome. :nice: Cool. It would be good know what you think of the music. :wacko:

It would, but it's not very likely. :nice: Just to know that they filmed on my little island and that I was there is cool though.

:hug:

Thursday I heard since along time Coldplay on the Dutch radio,and not 1 song but 2. Viva la Vida and Clocks.

Today when I went to Groningen, (soccer match FC Groningen - FC Utrecht 1-0:cool:) I came to a pub called Viva la Vida. I had to look two times to believe that it really was on the window of the pub.:stunned:

17985-1.jpg

I went to the dentist today for an extraction and, even though I've been to the dentist countless times and have had exctactions done before, last time I went I passed out so I was a bit nervous and apprehensive. So when the dentist started I thought "think of something nice, think of something nice" and Coldplay of course came to my mind. Just then White Shadows starts playing on the radio. I was like "wait a minute, I'm not imagining it, it IS coldplay on the radio" and White Shadows is one of my favourite songs and it doesn't really get played on the radio that much. It was great! :awesome:

PS. I didn't pass out this time, LOL

Oh my, I have such a similar situation! But it was a couple months ago. I wasn't on the dentist but on the laser waxing... and i'm telling you it hurts A LOT :confused: It really worths doing it but I always bleed there. So I was almost crying on nerves. I was like "behave, you're not a little child!", the waxing woman was almost freaking out with me because I was just giving up on doing that and though I've done it before I just couldn't do it then. So I thought that I had to close my eyes and start thinking of something else to get through it, something pleasent to me. COLDPLAY! I was like "they're with me now, I can do this" and suddenly viva la vida starts playing on the radio :) It's not among my Coldplay's favourites but anyways I saw it like some kind of sign. I just thought that nothing could hurt me then! :D

And I really got through it. Easy. :)

Thursday I heard since along time Coldplay on the Dutch radio,and not 1 song but 2. Viva la Vida and Clocks.

Today when I went to Groningen, (soccer match FC Groningen - FC Utrecht 1-0:cool:) I came to a pub called Viva la Vida. I had to look two times to believe that it really was on the window of the pub.:stunned:

Oh WOW! :stunned:

AdrianaRM Oh my, I have such a similar situation! But it was a couple months ago. I wasn't on the dentist but on the laser waxing... and i'm telling you it hurts A LOT It really worths doing it but I always bleed there. So I was almost crying on nerves. I was like "behave, you're not a little child!", the waxing woman was almost freaking out with me because I was just giving up on doing that and though I've done it before I just couldn't do it then. So I thought that I had to close my eyes and start thinking of something else to get through it, something pleasent to me. COLDPLAY! I was like "they're with me now, I can do this" and suddenly viva la vida starts playing on the radio It's not among my Coldplay's favourites but anyways I saw it like some kind of sign. I just thought that nothing could hurt me then!

And I really got through it. Easy.

It's sooo nice when things like that happen, they just make your day :)

i agree i rather have the actual cd. thats why i only buy cds of bands i truly love. so of course i got all of coldplay's cd's except unfortunately all the b-sides i have are from itunes:\ i would love to have them as cd's though:(

my vlv and parachutes and brothers and sisters are good shape but i lost my x&y (or got stolen) and AROBTTH is a little scratched:\ haha yea cd cases dont last long:laugh3:

oh and the great thing about cd's is that you get the cool little booklets! :D

Yeah right, and it kinda makes you feel you're holding an important part of history in your hands, makes you proud... Especially if it's awesome like Coldplay, I wouldn't be proud holding a Miley Cyrus or Jonas Brothers CD, unless it was opposite day or something :laugh3:... Which is purely subjective, cause some people might think the other way around... Which makes every day opposite day? :thinking:

Okay so I've derailed my train of thought, but after all, it still qualifies as a random coldplay thought :P

Ana what's wrong!?!?:hug:

hey Amy! havent talked to you in so long:hug: oh i was just super annoyed with being stuck in a certain situation, but its all good. I cooled off with some Coldplay of course!:D how you been?

Yeah right, and it kinda makes you feel you're holding an important part of history in your hands, makes you proud... Especially if it's awesome like Coldplay, I wouldn't be proud holding a Miley Cyrus or Jonas Brothers CD, unless it was opposite day or something :laugh3:... Which is purely subjective, cause some people might think the other way around... Which makes every day opposite day? :thinking:

Okay so I've derailed my train of thought, but after all, it still qualifies as a random coldplay thought :P

yea! i do feel like im holding an important part of history! and yea i feel totally proud of buying a coldplay cd. its like ":cool: yup i have such good taste in music"

:P

today in physics class my new teacher gave everyone of us a blank sheet to write about ourselves. I wrote I loved Coldplay... :)

hum... the city bus passcard is called VIVA

I have a total of 789 posts right now (not anymore with this very post). 1789 was the year of FRENCH REVOLUTION! :dance:

... these are my Coldplay thoughts at the moment....