January 16, 201115 yr personally i like Chris singing on it and i like the piano part, Kanye is okay on it. I can't decide if i like Homecoming or not.. What do you guys think of it? Same. That song, and Airplanes would be so much better without the rapping..... like candy.
January 16, 201115 yr personally i like Chris singing on it and i like the piano part, Kanye is okay on it. this
January 16, 201115 yr personally i like Chris singing on it and i like the piano part, Kanye is okay on it. Same here
January 17, 201115 yr But it was worth it i'm sure. :D Oh I don't know. I wasn't at the store, my sister's friend who works at the store that guy went to shop at met him. She said that he told her that he went to see Coldplay 7 times in the Viva Tour. :shocked2: i'm jealous. :lol: :lol: So you'll be like, "I'm fifteen". :D At Jon's Incredible Pizza (have you heard of that place?) you can play the whole song. :D Haha yea it was worth it :D Wow im jelous too!! I wish I could see them thaat many times! But I just don't have that kind of money :( Haha well I don't really have to say what age im pretending to be, I just don't correct them haha. People just think im my cousin's age cuz im hanging out with her :P I've never heard of that place probably its only in socal, aww I wanna play the whole song!
January 17, 201115 yr Last night something awful happened to me today my friend came over and comforted me we spent the day at the mall When I dropped her off and said goodbye I had this feeling of dread going back home and being by myself with nothing to distract me any more..... i started tearing up, and wished for something to make me feel better.... right as i did that at that exact moment Trouble came on the radio. I swear its like there music always finds me whenever i need it the most. Im really greatful to be able to appreciate them. :heart: That is all.
January 17, 201115 yr @Anacaren ...I don't have that kind of money either. :( I was talking to her today and she told me that he was 24, closer to your age. :P And that he had gotten i think she said 5 of the balloons from Yellow.. :wacko: I wish I had gotten one of those balloons too. Well I tried but with no luck. :lol: haha cause of how you still look really young. :D Maybe it is just over here...but that place is really fun. It's like Chuck E. Cheese but better. They still have the games, but there's also a buffet, and you can make your own personal pizza with whatever you want on it, whether that be sausage, ham, candy, anything. :lol: They also have bumper cars and a like a ride or two. :) It's really fun. :) I love going there. :D
January 17, 201115 yr @Anacaren ...I don't have that kind of money either. :( I was talking to her today and she told me that he was 24, closer to your age. :P And that he had gotten i think she said 5 of the balloons from Yellow.. :wacko: I wish I had gotten one of those balloons too. Well I tried but with no luck. :lol: haha cause of how you still look really young. :D Maybe it is just over here...but that place is really fun. It's like Chuck E. Cheese but better. They still have the games, but there's also a buffet, and you can make your own personal pizza with whatever you want on it, whether that be sausage, ham, candy, anything. :lol: They also have bumper cars and a like a ride or two. :) It's really fun. :) I love going there. :D What do you mean Imelda, im still like in my teens ;) he's a little old for me :dozey: haha but Guy isn't :rolleyes: haha :P What that's so unfair! I never even got to touch a balloon from yellow :( oh that does sound like a lot of fun! Im gonna look into that so that when I visit my family in socal I can see if they can take me :D
January 17, 201115 yr Last night something awful happened to me today my friend came over and comforted me we spent the day at the mall When I dropped her off and said goodbye I had this feeling of dread going back home and being by myself with nothing to distract me any more..... i started tearing up, and wished for something to make me feel better.... right as i did that at that exact moment Trouble came on the radio. I swear its like there music always finds me whenever i need it the most. Im really greatful to be able to appreciate them. :heart: That is all. Aww sorry you were feeling so down :hug: That's happend to me before where coldplay somehow comes up and helps me through things.
January 17, 201115 yr Aww sorry you were feeling so down :hug: That's happend to me before where coldplay somehow comes up and helps me through things. Same here. I remember once after this girl i lived with just chewed me out in the car for an hour and a half and i was trying not to cry when we went into Outback Steakhouse to fill out job aplications and right as I was about to loose it I heard the intro to Viva la Vida come on and I perked up and felt better instantly. That happens a lot.
January 17, 201115 yr Has it ever happened that you are distracted by coldplay thoughts that you don't pay attention to what someone just said :P I did that at work and at the store. I was wearing my Life in technicolor shirt today along with my coldplay bracelet to match :D
January 17, 201115 yr Has it ever happened that you are distracted by coldplay thoughts that you don't pay attention to what someone just said :P I did that at work and at the store. I was wearing my Life in technicolor shirt today along with my coldplay bracelet to match :D
January 17, 201115 yr Has it ever happened that you are distracted by coldplay thoughts that you don't pay attention to what someone just said :P I did that at work and at the store. I was wearing my Life in technicolor shirt today along with my coldplay bracelet to match :D YES! do you ever play the Kevin Bacon game where no matter what something is... you find a way to relate it back to coldplay? we should make a forum game of that! the Relate Random Things Back to Coldplay Game!
January 17, 201115 yr YES! do you ever play the Kevin Bacon game where no matter what something is... you find a way to relate it back to coldplay? we should make a forum game of that! the Relate Random Things Back to Coldplay Game! Haha yay glad im not the only one :P Haha no haven't played the kevin bacon game....oh I want some bacon for breakfast tomorrow! Yea that sounds like fun! Maybe you should start it :D
January 17, 201115 yr ill make it if you post in it? Okay then, I think I have one thought out :P It might not be good though, I have to be inspired not sure I can do it on the spot :P
January 17, 201115 yr I can't stop listening to the end of Politik this morning, over and over. :shame: It fits nicely with my sour mood brought on by a really awful weekend, the grey skies and relentless rain of this Monday morning, and my impending cross from early/mid to mid/late 20s. Give me love over this indeed.
January 17, 201115 yr personally i like Chris singing on it and i like the piano part, Kanye is okay on it. Same, but i don't really like Kanye..
Create an account or sign in to comment