✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Could you date someone with a child?

Reilly

ah yes i was thinking this. so did you pop your sweet cherry with this girl?

Nope, hehehe.

that's the thing.

there's no use doing the sympathy date with her if you can't see yourself staying longer and as a father figure to her child.

she's obviously going to want to hold onto you more out of loneliness and not being able to freely date people because of having a child.

you seem like you don't want to hurt her

but if you're going to take this further

i think she'd rather you left her now

than if you left her after say a few months when she would want to hold on more.

Exactly, if I'm going back and forth to England all year for university especially, its just not going to work.

yeah Reillo... it was a quite interesting experience I had...

I think it's not easy for a young guy this kind of situation... I mean, there's always this 3rd person you must think about... and financial too, you marry the girl (or just go live with her) and you find yourself with 3 people on the table... not easy...

the best solution for the girl is always an older guy...

Couldn't say for sure until I was in that situation.

But for now I'll say no. Am too immature. I couldn't handle the responsibility, him having constant contact with his ex, having to share him.

I know that incredibly selfish, but as I said...I'm immature! Would need to grow up a helluva lot first.

Couldn't say for sure until I was in that situation.

But for now I'll say no. Am too immature. I couldn't handle the responsibility, him having constant contact with his ex, having to share him.

I know that incredibly selfish, but as I said...I'm immature! Would need to grow up a helluva lot first.

hah that's the exact same with me. i'm immature like that too.

Im not immature, but sometimes it feels like I'm living only for myself, and thats just the worst feeling.

To be honest, those years ago when I found out her kid wasnt mine, I was surprised to find myself a little, lost. I mean if it was mine, financially I'd be screwed right now, I'd have a petty social life, generally no life at all, just working, but I dont care, at least I'd have someone to work for...

Sigh. Gasp. Hot internal feelings. Gasp.

Assuming the child had no actual father' date=' yes most definitely. I certainly wouldn't want to force my fatherhood on it though. You have to wait for the child to make that connection[/quote']

I totally agree with this. I would try my best to love that child too, because it's what they deserve, but like you said I wouldn't want to force my fatherhood on them.