🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Being Comfortable with your Body

Reilly

Are you?

Can you get naked and dance like Charlie Chaplin? But can you go sunbathing with friends? Or to a waterpark, half naked like the day you were half born.

I used to be a bit uncomfortable with my body, I couldnt look at it in the mirror too much. Im not sure if I felt really bad about it, because it looks ok, but I dunno, not great or anything. Didnt enjoy looking at it.

But now its like, lets get naked AND swim around a waterpark!

Im comfy.

Guest LiquidSky

I am comfortable with my body but I wouldn't get naked in front of people.. specially men and I just discovered a few weeks ago that I couldn't take my clothes off at the beach even though I was wearing a bikini underneath my clothes.. I do not like what that means.. :( But I did ended up taking my clothes off and going in to the water. I was dying to get in the water :wideeyed:

Guest LiquidSky
would you watch it!!?? :P

Sure, I'll watch :nice: if the both of you want me to :laugh3: :D

:nice:

Hells no, I hate my body! But sweets are to good to give up right now. :laugh4: Once I have to use my own money to buy sweets, then I'll stop because I know I'm cheap and don't need them. They're falling into my lap these days and I'm going to enjoy them while I can. :mellow: