🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

"World's Oldest Person" celebrates 128th Birthday

Mimixxx

2662946919.jpg

SAN AGUSTIN, El Salvador (Reuters) - Friends and relatives of Cruz Hernandez gathered on Wednesday to celebrate her 128th birthday, a milestone that might make her the world's oldest person.

Hernandez, who relatives say spends most of her time dozing and no longer speaks, was surrounded by some 200 people at her party, some bearing a cake and others dressed as Salvadoran mythological heroes.

According to national records, Hernandez was born on May 3, 1878, in one of the country's central provinces, where she gave birth to 13 children. She now has 60 grandchildren, 80 great-grandchildren and 25 great-great grandchildren.

National birth registry officials sent Hernandez's documents to the Guinness World Records organisation last year but have yet to hear whether the case was accepted.

Guinness claims Ecuadorean Maria Esther de Capovilla is the world's oldest living woman at age 116.

According to the organisation, the longest any woman has ever lived is 122 years. The oldest man was 120 when he died in 1986.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/04052006/80-132/world-s-oldest-person-celebrates-128th-birthday.html

:stunned: :\

Uh.........

She now has 60 grandchildren, 80 great-grandchildren and 25 great-great grandchildren.

That would make me just want to die. How the hell do you buy gifts for all those kids?!?!?!

Yeah, seriously. Happy birthday.

Imagine if we lived in a world where people lived to be 900 years old.

i'd rather not :confused: i don't want to look like she does and she's "only" 128 years old ... imagine how you'd look being 900 years old

it's amazing to live that much :wideeyed: 128....

but just sitting around and sleeping all the time.....where are the joys of life:\ maybe left 28 years behind.

but still it's incredible to have a life like that :) i wish her many more years ahead