✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I DID GO CRAZY!!!

meladori

Boob shot ammie! It has been viewed over 100 times already. How come those knockers didn't get us any closer to Backstage passes?

I liked Jess' pictures...good call on the camera.

I can't believe how pumped up I am over the whole thing still. And I really fell in love with "The Music" too. What a show! I made my roomie watch a LAUNCH live video of "The Music" b/c their album & regular videos show none of their energy or Robert's dancing.

Jess--do you have all the luck with meeting and greeting with music stars!!!

wow. really lucky with that contest. that's gonna be amazing!!!!

and yeah, the security totally sucked. :?

but hey, great pics. i just developed mine too, but i can't get them on the net. but they actually turned out pretty good. i've got some great pics of chris up close from when he was dancing around to yellow and in my place. the only thing i'm really disapointed about is that i didn't take a pic during daylight. did you see the lights then. they were AMAZING. i loved them. and i didn't take a pic. i was worried they wouldn't turn out cuz it was so bright. arrrgggg. why o why didn't i take it. o well. it was still sooo great. but i also had to rush outside after the gig cuz my ride was waiting so i didn't get a chance to go buy some stuff. i wanted to buy the tour book. :sad: didn't get it though.

i'm still seriously in awe. everytime i hear them now it means 100 times more to me.

awwww. u know what i was just thinking. it's just past 11. they're probably just about done playing in calgary now. damn i wish i was there.

now i'm gonna go watch the news and pray they show a bit of last night. :lol:

And to think I was all freaked out about bringing a camera. Security didn't even do a check. :roll: I think my pictures are crap but it's better than nothing right? ;) I had a total of 3.5 hours of sleep today. It was a really rough day. I can't stop listening to The Music. They absolutely blew me away!

The lights were pretty nifty during Daylight. I was mesmerized and in a trance. I loved how Jonny sang 'slowly breaking through the daylight, slowly breaking through the daylight...' in his deep voice. :D

I know what you mean about "The Music"...they are stuck in my head too. I hope they come back to Canada.

As for Security, I thought they were pretty relaxed (they didn't check anyone's cameras)...and I prefer security to be more relaxed that "thugish". :shrug:

Oh...and Johnny's deep voice was really loud. It was cool to hear him so clearly.

As for Security, I thought they were pretty relaxed (they didn't check anyone's cameras)...and I prefer security to be more relaxed that "thugish". :shrug:

Yeah, I didn't mind that they didn't do a search. I'm just mad because they were absolutely useless in the lineup. They had us all squeeze onto the stairs for 3 hours while people were just budding in line. And then they moved us to the 'real' lineup and more people were budding. It was just so disorganized and chaotic. I'm just pissed that I lost my really good spot in line. People that were there way before me were behind me. That's just wrong. :sad:

At least the concert rocked! That makes up for it. :D

JESS DO YOU HAVE TICKETS TO THE TORONTO SHOW?

Technically no. Is it horrible of me to assume that they'll give me tickets or even backstage passes? :oops: *crosses fingers* If not, I'll beg for them. They can't resist my charm. ;) :lol:

Well the dinner is before the concert so you should definitely ask the guys if you can get tickets :)

• 2 weeks later...