May 6, 200620 yr ^ grazie.... means someone who thinks they look good but the truth is otherwise he he gona use it!
May 6, 200620 yr Yes but it's really linked to how the person is dressed :) A poser, perhaps??:thinking:
May 6, 200620 yr Oh I don't think he's insane, he's cute :) That's cute to fly home between gigs, maybe he just likes being with his family and writing songs. I don't like Goldfrapp, I thought the opening act would never EVA stopped when I saw Coldplay last year. They were bad IMO.
May 7, 200620 yr A) he doesn't have a private jet, COLDPLAY has a private jet... that... by the way GOLDFRAPP FLEW ON. and B ) Yeah... who wants to go see their family on tour anyways?
May 7, 200620 yr yah i agree, i think its sweet that he goes home especially since they have kids and its nice to have a poppa around
May 7, 200620 yr She may or may not have meant any harm in saying that but anyway-Im not too familiar with Goldfrapp so I checked out their web site and saw a couple vid's.... Ive come to the conclusion on 2 things....one being they SUCK,another is her look(in the videos) is heavily influenced by Madonna with a dash of Gwen Stefani except they can pull it off :)
May 7, 200620 yr She may or may not have meant any harm in saying that but anyway-Im not too familiar with Goldfrapp so I checked out their web site and saw a couple vid's.... Ive come to the conclusion on 2 things....one being they SUCK,another is her look(in the videos) is heavily influenced by Madonna with a dash of Gwen Stefani except they can pull it off :) Goldcrap??:thinking:
May 7, 200620 yr :laugh3::laugh3: I like this new way to call them :rolleyes: Is it worth a rep?:rolleyes:
Create an account or sign in to comment