✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Turkey Club!! Come on in and have a "gobble"!!

mc_squared

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Who cares??

There are a lot of obsessed Coldplay fans on here, because - in case you hadn't noticed - this is a COLDPLAY forum!!

So I wouldn't go slagging them off, if I were you!!;)

1. who's slagging them?

2. i'm a Coldplay fan too

3. you still can't explain your jokes, i consider they are jokes because you put "laughing smilies" in the end

4. where's the tongue?

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's the worst' date=' Mark? That you probably think it's really funny. I mean, all your jokes...You put these smiles n all, but it's the dumbiest jokes ever.[/quote']

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm having fun, so I don't care!:rolleyes:

1. who's slagging them?

3. you still can't explain your jokes, i consider they are jokes because you put "laughing smilies" in the end

4. where's the tongue?

You should read more carefully! I didn't say you WERE slagging them off, I was just warning you against DOING so, as it wouldn't be very sensible.

I was just making the point that there's nothing wrong in being an obsessed Coldplay fan (although I don't consider myself one)!;)

You should read more carefully! I didn't say you WERE slagging them off, I was just warning you against DOING so, as it wouldn't be very sensible.

I was just making the point that there's nothing wrong in being an obsessed Coldplay fan (although I don't consider myself one)!;)

3. you still can't explain your jokes, i consider they are jokes because you put "laughing smilies"

4. where's the tongue?

Hey..I am positive about things I really think deserve it. But do you honestly think that calling RH "gaydionead" is funny?

it really doesn't offend me because I know he's joking, but that's not my point. I just think you're very negative about things.

it really doesn't offend me because I know he's joking' date=' but that's not my point. I just think you're very negative about things.[/quote']

You're not the only one who thinks so, but I can't agree. Some things I find really positive and all, just don't like when somebody jokes and laughs at this stupid joke by himself.

it really doesn't offend me because I know he's joking' date=' but that's not my point. I just think you're very negative about things.[/quote']

Thanks. I've even made similar jokes about Coldplay before now and they've been taken in the humour in which they were meant, which is how it should be! Some people are way to serious and sensitive!!:cool:

Thanks. I've even made similar jokes about Coldplay before now and they've been taken in the humour in which they were meant' date=' which is how it should be! Some people are way to serious and sensitive!!:cool:[/quote']

i will be the first who will congratulate you if you'll make a good joke

^ remember this

i will be the first who will congratulate you if you'll make a good joke

^ remember this

Well as you quite obviously don't have a sense of humour in the first place, you wouldn't know what a good joke was - so it's completely irrelevant!!:P

TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in a sad attempt to deviate away from people bickering at each other...

i just had a turkey sandwich for lunc and it was very very good. turkey is directly synonamous w/ thanksgiving, which is the hellacious stuff your face with everything you can day here in the US. really, it was NOTHING to do with pilgrims, it's just a day to be gluttonous to the max. :D

No - but it's having the ability to see the funny side of things' date=' which I [i']do [/i]have!;)

Seems like you find funny everything...Just look at the first note in your sig-it explains a lot, good luck to you in life. You're brobably an adult though, which's sad.

TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in a sad attempt to deviate away from people bickering at each other...

i just had a turkey sandwich for lunc and it was very very good. turkey is directly synonamous w/ thanksgiving, which is the hellacious stuff your face with everything you can day here in the US. really, it was NOTHING to do with pilgrims, it's just a day to be gluttonous to the max. :D

True - just as Christmas has become just an excuse for people to eat and drink themselves stupid!!:D

Seems like you find funny everything...Just look at the first note in your sig-it explains a lot' date=' good luck to you in life. You're brobably an adult though, which's sad.[/quote']

No - it's sad if you feel that you need to be "serious". Life's too short for that.

Have fun while you can!!:cool:

forget this, i'm quitting this kindergarten

you are the onliest here who can't/doesn't want to discuss serious ot interesting threads...

I'm more than happy to contribute to serious threads if I'm interested in the topic. being discussed. However, I'm mostly here to have fun!!:cool: