✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Turkey Club!! Come on in and have a "gobble"!!

mc_squared

I'm thankful for both the stupid threads (like this one) and Reillys threads (which I enjoy). They out balance the truly self centered "word association" or "rate the signature" or "SO AND SO'S" threads.

hm, well it just sounds like you're calling it stupid. not really saying you enjoy it but maybe you're thankful that stupid threads are out there. I don't see why you say that. If you want to talk about what's stupid or ridiculous that's exactly what a funny statement is. "laughter is madness" and I don't see people's threads as self centered. I see people as self centered when they won't talk to someone else. I don't see the point in making fun of threads.

I respect the way you want to discuss things, I'm just letting you know I disagree.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO.

Reilly's threads are self centered???

What about the tons of people who make fucking threads for THEMSELVES? Titled after themselves. For only them to talk in??

I think that's pretty self centered.

This thread isn't self centered. Asking a question and relating that general question into your own life (while GASP using first person!) isn't self centered. It's thoughtful and reflective.

:snore:

I'm thankful for both the stupid threads (like this one) and Reillys threads (which I enjoy). They out balance the truly self centered "word association" or "rate the signature" or "SO AND SO'S" threads.

That's fair comment and a good point. I've said all along that it's all about opinions.

Some people will like this thread, and others won't, but what Reilly did was unnecessarily confrontational (it appears to be part of his make-up).

I personally find most of Reilly's threads a waste of time and therefore won't waste my time on them.

There's a difference between that and just going and slagging off a thread because you don't like it.

Either contribute (without slagging off the thread itself) or leave it be.

End of story.

This thread was going along quite nicely until "Pingu" came along.

thebestyoucan No, I understand. I don't think I worded myself right. I think that the sheer number of dedication threads has just worn away on my nerves lately, that's all. But what I really want is everybody to stop with the bad blood around here. It's getting ridiculous. Hell, we're just talking about some fookin' turkeys here!! It seems every thread lately turns into some sort of blood bathe!

:stunned:

I just can't believe I'm debating thread topics. LMFAO! I don't have a problem with people making any threads they like, if I don't find them interesting or if I have a problem with them I don't go in them! So I suggest Reilly and Mark do the same.

replying to your "Gay"diohead post in another thread, moron

if you have nothing to say then shut up

You're contradicting yourself. I did have something to say on that subject and I said it. If you don't like it, then tough luck!;)

thebestyoucan No, I understand. I don't think I worded myself right. I think that the sheer number of dedication threads has just worn away on my nerves lately, that's all. But what I really want is everybody to stop with the bad blood around here. It's getting ridiculous. Hell, we're just talking about some fookin' turkeys here!! It seems every thread lately turns into some sort of blood bathe!

I just can't believe I'm debating thread topics. LMFAO! I don't have a problem with people making any threads they like, if I don't find them interesting or if I have a problem with them I don't go in them! So I suggest Reilly and Mark do the same.

I agree!:cool:

:thumbsup: I agree, and I think deep down they really are foxes :cool: and they really do love each other :love:

turkey-1.jpg

oops :stunned: wrong one

34957656_5ff7678b86_m.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww :cry: pweez wuff me?

and after you're talking about "no personal attacks"???

mc_squared is liar

It wasn't an attack - it was a joke, like the whole thread is!

If you're offended about the thread itself, I suggest you complain to Ian.

Goodbye!:P

shhhhhhhhhh hahaha (I think you're about to reach your 5' date='000th post /obviousrandomcommentthatyouprobablyalreadyknew :uhoh: :blush:)[/quote']

omgz... I know... :uhoh:

Actually, I was just talking to my friend Kelli about that LMFAO (putainfromage on here)

hellohello HOLAz: i'm going to hit 5,000

hellohello HOLAz: I HAVE NO LIFE.

CoolingRiotPoof: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CoolingRiotPoof: *AGREES*

CoolingRiotPoof: LMFAO

CoolingRiotPoof: LMAO

CoolingRiotPoof: JUUUUUST KIDDING

:cry:

omg. I thought this thread was about real turkeys. WHAT IS THE TRUTH!!! I DEMAND THE TRUTH!

I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

:thinking:

Is this thread about turkeys?...Like birds?..I mean' date=' turkeys that people eat on Thanksgiving day?...Sorry, I'm a bit retarded today.[/quote']

Yes - it was made quite clear at the start that it was about the birds.

Do you like them??:rolleyes:

can you explain your jokes when you post them , because i think nobody understand them

you're an obsessed Coldplay fan - FACT

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Who cares??

There are a lot of obsessed Coldplay fans on here, because - in case you hadn't noticed - this is a COLDPLAY forum!!

So I wouldn't go slagging them off, if I were you!!;)

omgz... I know... :uhoh:

Actually, I was just talking to my friend Kelli about that LMFAO (putainfromage on here)

hellohello HOLAz: i'm going to hit 5,000

hellohello HOLAz: I HAVE NO LIFE.

CoolingRiotPoof: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CoolingRiotPoof: *AGREES*

CoolingRiotPoof: LMAO

CoolingRiotPoof: JUUUUUST KIDDING

:cry:

omg. I thought this thread was about real turkeys. WHAT IS THE TRUTH!!! I DEMAND THE TRUTH!

:laugh3: well I almost have 8,000 I have no life either :P

I thought this was really about turkeys also :thinking:

Why don't you go and listen to some more "Gaydiohead"!!:laugh3:

You know what's the worst, Mark? That you probably think it's really funny. I mean, all your jokes...You put these smiles n all, but it's the dumbiest jokes ever.