✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Girl Talk *boys enter at own risk*

Sweet One

Ok, if you're a girl, welcome!!!

If you're a boy well, maybe you should press the back button and exit this thread. A warning, some nasty things may be brought up. I'll give you a few seconds...

Ok, girls..i was watching a baby story on Friday and OH MY GOD!!! How do women do it?? Whoever has had a child on this board, i give you mad respect!!! Seeing that display on TV scared the bajessus out of me!!! Anyone have any comments?? :)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks scary as f.u....! i remember watching one episode where they actually showed the baby coming out literally like a frontal view cause sometimes they dont show it from that view but from a different one. It was so freaky it gave me chills.

I KNOW!!! And it doesn't help when the girls' screaming her lungs off and the guys' just like :shock: beside her... man, girls get the toughest jobs... "time of the month" cramps and birth..man, we are great specimens..haha :D

I want to have children too!! Of course i do, but seeing that made me nervous. :shock:

I was watching this one episode where the girl was having the baby at home and she was in the bathroom and she's like clinging to the door and screaming "I can see his head" :o Man, i was eating and i just had to stop...

Getting my monthly is soo bad!! I hate it!! :?

Watching A Baby Story makes me feel like I can't wait to have kids. Well, the pain will completely suck, but that's to be expected. A Wedding Story has the same effect on me. I watch it and get ideas for my future dream wedding that I'll someday have... someday...

hahaha..EXACTLY!!! Asha, watching A Wedding Story makes me sigh and hope for the day that i get to walk down the aisle. I saw this one girl who had an awesome wedding, i wanted to copy it.

A Baby Story makes me want to hold a baby but the pain (although expected) scares me. I'm a sucker for pain, really. I mean, i can't even take menstrual cramps. :roll:

So I take it if and when you have kids you'll want all the drugs available - no natural childbirth for you! I'm the same, I think that kind of pain would be too intense.

I've been pretty lucky, I've never really had bad menstrual cramps. Phew!

haha! I TOTALLY agree Laura and Asha! A Wedding Story has some really pretty weddings.

A Baby Story make me melt into a huge puddle (Except for the labor part, of course) I just love babies. So cute. I'm not too thrilled about the pain. I can't take cramps either. I'd probably go mad if I had a baby!

Yes, all hail women!! hahaha...

Has anyone watched Maternity Ward?? Man, that stuff's pretty intense too.

EEEEEeeww! I was watching a Baby Story and they showed a girl having a c-section...they actually showed the cutting and the baby being pulled out. *sigh* I'm gonna get something to eat!! :lol:

okay i am soooooo scared to have a baby but than again i realllllly want one....i mean how does that thing come out of *THERE!* i men ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh id soo much rather have a sea section.....god....it takes soo much effort to have a kid....first you have to ahem *do it for the first time* and than you have to go through labor and something coming out of your wang! :o

hahaha..wang..that's the new term we'll use...

Man, the worst is when people have their baby in a tub of water b/c then it's just like, i'm sitting in a pool of water and my own mucus..and when i have a baby, there is NO WAY anyone is gonna tape it. I mean, i just want my mom in there and my husband. Some women have like parties in their rooms :roll:

hahaha@ dionisio!!

Um..well, the actual labour takes hours but the delivery which is actually being pushed out of the wang takes significantly shorter.. The warm water is apparently supposed to be soothing..i don't see any soothing going on when the girls are screaming their lungs off!! haha...i hope an actual mother comes in and talks to us. That would be a learning experience.