✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Girl Talk *boys enter at own risk*

Sweet One

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow just visited this thread :shock: :lol: ...well with the whole baby thing, it does look very painful indeed. and women are so strong! i recently have been thinking about when i grow up and having my own house, husband, and children. right now i'm telling myself that i'm going to adopt which i probably am. but then again i might change my mind when i get older. having a child that you can call your own is such a beautiful gift. i mean it's painful but i tell myself that if all these women can do it then i can...and about getting your "monthly visit". ugh cramps :( i always wear sweatpants and just take pills haha :lol: .

When i have my period...no one talk to me or tell me any funny stories, b/c i literally become a huge bitch!! But mostly during the summer b/c it's so hot everywhere and such. man, us girls should be applauded for what we do. :D

haha yea whenever i forget my tampon cuz i have to pee too bad im like SHIT MOM I NEED A FRIGGIN TAMPON!!!!! i get sooooo pissed lol.... and my sister is like YOU NEED TO GET YOUR OWN BOX! IM RUNNING OUT! 8)

HOLY SHIT!! I had the same problem when it was prom!! My dress (which i bought at this really cool store in T.O - Hint Hint VINITA!!) was silver so i was stressing soo much that i was gonna have it on prom night and b/c i was stressing so much, it came late and missed prom!! hahaha...i got it like 4 days after prom!! Timing is everything. :lol:

I hate periods...I started at freaking nine years old..so for the last 19 years of life I've been cramoing up and being pissed off once a month for 10 years that sucks..I ws robbed off my childhood.

Since I'm a dork and I have problems taking pills..I something crush them up and eat them in yogurt or jelly sandwhiches and I don thtink that help much..so now I quicken my period..I drink alot of wine and clove tea then I put a hot water/bag or bottle over my stomach..the pain stops and I'm done in a WHOPPPING two days... :shock: ..but then you'll have a killer headache for another two days ...

i stared at freaking 10!! so my doctor said that since i started early....whatever height i was than...im only gonna grow a little more after that! humf! i was light for like 5 days and no "heavy" times and than friggin 8 days after i started (my period was done or so i thought) i went to the bathroom and RED! i was like wtf!? so i put a tampon in and it was like i was on my period....although i think i might have scraped it or something cuz my tampon was way far up there and it made the blood worse.....god i hope i didnt break that skin...its only 2 in up there :o

man, i don't even pay attention to my periods anymore. thank the lord for tampons! pads are the devil! i get semi-bad cramps the first day. i pop a lot of pills!

and naughtyfig (sorry hun, what's your real name?) i got my period at 10 years old too! and i always have to take my pills with bread too cause if i try to swallow them with water i gag them back up. lol!

this topic reminds me of the teacher from south park when he said something about women being bitchy when they are on their periods and wendy's like that's mean! and then he goes

"i'm sorry wendy but i can't bring myself to trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

lol.

hahahaha thats great.....well i know! tampons are awsome! i thought theyd hurt but they dont! you cant friggin feel them...with pads (i use dpads until 13) you feel like you have a diaper on and you have a more tendancy to leak

You guys got your periods at 9 and 10?? I was....12!! and i thought i was early!! Man, that's shocking!! My periods have lightened up the past couple of years..it's really heavy the first 2 days and on the third, there's literally nothing. Could it be menopause?? NOOO I"m too young!! My mom has menopause now and she's always hot..it's quite funny to see her fanning herself. :D