✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why you love coldplay :)

PaRaDoCX

Ok, I was just randomly just going thru threads at randoms borads and someone said this about COLDPLAY...

"I'd have Britney over Coldplay any day of the week. Coldplay bore me to tears. They're just pseudo indie schlock hell bent on catering to the masses of angsty, pimple-faced teens who think a balding Uni student having an epileptic fit at his piano is cutting-edge. Utter bollocks."

PISS ME OFF MUCH.. I say yes!!

So why do you all love coldplay??

Simply, for moi...

Their music moves me!! *sigh* :D

i love coldplay because they are sexy and have toe nail fungus like myself.......hahahah j/k....i just like them because if i ever need a shoulder to hump ahem i mean sex ahem! wow excuse me Ok i mean if i ever need a shoulder to friggin rip all the clothes off and go to town....than they are there :D

because they help me think...especially when theres something in my mind i dont want to think about..it's something about their music and their lyrics especially that trigger things off in my head. They also cheer me up...and I hate it when people say they are depressing... :x ...but each to their own I guess.. :roll:

hmm.. i don't think they are depressing.. though their music doesn't cheer me up when i'm depressed.. they don't change my mood at all.. or better they support it and if i'm depressed and i can listen to their music i feel just better.. and maybe even a bit happier.. when i realize again that their music is worth living and listening to!

because they help me think...especially when theres something in my mind i dont want to think about..it's something about their music and their lyrics especially that trigger things off in my head. They also cheer me up...and I hate it when people say they are depressing... :x ...but each to their own I guess.. :roll:

same here. their music always helps me solve my problems and puts me in a good mood again :)

If we didn't like Coldplay we wouldn't be here!!!....They are a great bunch of guys!!! They're Gorgeous, Talented, Entertaining, Funny, Charming, Sweet, Nauty and Nice! Not to mention that their music is AWESOME!!!....the kind you can learn the words to and sing along with....and music to suit every mood!!!......What's not to love about them??? Silly question.....tsk tsk.... :P

I love Coldplay b/c the music, words, sounds, and performance amazes me. I had goosebumps when I saw them in concert earlier in the year for the entire show. There is nothing in the world like Coldplay for me. They fill an empty void inside of me, somewhere. The music and lyrics move me..its as simple as that...and Chris aint that bad to look at either! ;)

I think this is a pretty good topic to comment on. They have gotten me through the hardest of times. I love every single note they play. It's not just music to hum along to, i mean it could be to some people, but it's amazing how there's so much more to them than that. Just look at the lyrics, then listen to the music. Coldplay is definitely more than just a band.