✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why you love coldplay :)

PaRaDoCX

bc its great,moving music thats easy to sit down and listen to,theyre not a cocky band who thinks theyre the best little fuckers in the world(cough::oasis::cough)and theyre all funny and talented and gorgeous(esp. CHRIS and guy), its just beautiful moving music.

i love cldplay because tyhey are the only band that every song theyh put out there or recpord is brilliant and has not oine singleflaw and because it shows that not even the best looking guys have to have all the talent!

why do i love Coldplay:

coldplay is beautiful, their music is moving.

i stilll sometimes watch music videos and find myself holding my breath. its just so beautiful to see .... :sad: Its soooo BEAUTIFUL!!

:cry:

When I think of Chris I start to tear because i've never loved anyone this much. The music just takes me to a place that doesn't exist in reality. It makes life worth living. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if they weren't around. It's the pinacle of all happiness. Seriously.

i love coldplay for their intelligent and emotional lyrics, for their songs which can make you want to run and jump and smile forever, as well as for their songs which can bring you to tears. i love them for caring about what goes on in the world, for being intense and in love, and for knowing that we live in a beautiful world and not being afraid to say it. :D i love them for being simple and complicated all at once. i love them for being able to put into words so many things that i feel, for rocking the house at msg on june 13th, and for proving that great music can come from our generation. oh, not to mention, i love chris martin for his beautiful eyes, too. hehe, sorry, had to throw that in. :P